Author Topic: GAH!  (Read 24009 times)

boselecta

• View Profile
Re: GAH!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 10:29:08 PM »
Dont take any notice,i think you'll see lots of posts that dont make sense tonight(lots and lots of beer)But it seems we have just won the league.Looking at some of your forum posts ,it just seemed you just had to turn up to today and you'd win the league?Look believe me Marine were a team who'd turned us over with 10 men !.In this game, results seem to bite you just when you least expect it!..And it does!!
Look im not some idiot, who likes whining other team  forum members up.
Still all to play for in the play/offs ,Good luck!

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 10:33:31 PM »
poor game ,Think if Guisley were playing penelty would of been given as they get one every match
deserved or not ???
What was the 50/50 draw number could not hear a thing on speakers , would hate to of missed
on money as well  ;D
Keep on smiling and lets hope lads keep there heads high its only 2 more games to win .

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 10:36:13 PM »
Ref cost us title, cheers

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »
Next batch of pics, more to follow.

boselecta

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 10:50:23 PM »
Speaking to people who went..Seems it was you was you,  who played ...Sh1te not the ref .... ::).again
Why oh why,whenever you loose you always blame someone?

amberexile

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 10:53:16 PM »
because the ref was shit. the team had no spark looked like they had never played together before.

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 11:01:46 PM »
We did play shite but you also need a bit of fair play , how many team have a off day yet still score ,
the facts are you have been awarded a lot more spot kicks than us this season , I am not blaming you
as we would take them any way they come , but we see week in week out spot kicks turned down how we
got one against you i will never know ,
That said  if we had not played shite we would still of won so well done Gueisley you had more staying
power than us hope to play you next season .

YeadonLion

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 11:02:18 PM »
Bo, im not on here for the wind up. It's just reading some peoples thoughts they believe Boston deserve to be up due to the crowds they get. Obviously thats drivel.

We won it through team spirit, passion, commitment and hard work. Ok we may have had a bit of luck, but the 3 games we lost recently we had some poor luck. (90+ equaliser at York street)

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 11:04:11 PM »
the blatent handball at the end he nearly caught it with both hands, yet i see marine fans saying it never was a penalty yet they where at the other end in the there 1 little stand

YeadonLion

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 11:08:26 PM »
Fair enough.

Anyway guys, its a tough one to call now. It's between you and B (p a) or as i call em the fake avenue

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 11:12:02 PM »
Another batch of pics, more to follow.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:13:50 PM by Ken Fox »

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 11:12:28 PM »
was the elbow in suarez,s face just my mind playing tricks ??
Did not get clear view on hand ball but have spoken to people behind goal who all must of
been seeing things , I think the sales of glasses will be on the rise in Boston as we all must need
them ????

boselecta

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 11:26:33 PM »
Look im not mystic Meg,if you beat NFU,you will join us next season.BPA are in freefall and Kendal will bottle it ...SIMPLE .
I honestly believe who ever wins your game with NFU will join us.(Meerkat advert) Simples... ;)

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 11:31:13 PM »
Was you our bus driver today , of all the luck our driver was a Guisley fan he only rubbed it in a little
bit ??

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 11:32:54 PM »
not good enough on the day lacked spark but at the start of the season we would of deffinately taken play-offs just guttening we've came this close to the title then not finishing the job off but thats football right ?

S&H got Ilkeston up last season via play-offs after losing on last day at whitby if i remember rightly so why not again ?

although hope its Kendal at home if we beat Ferriby as i dont fanct BPA away