Author Topic: the time has come..  (Read 8383 times)

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
the time has come..
« on: April 24, 2010, 06:52:26 AM »
stage one complete, stevenage to swineshead done with a massive smile all the way! i'm not going to pretend that i'm not nervous, but for the first time in a few years i've got tremendous belief in our lads and their ability to achieve what they truly deserve. 

After witnessing the pre- season mauling of spalding i had high hopes, but then the season didn't start as we would have liked. Since christmas though the lads have really shone, grinding out the results and they're on the verge of obtaining the ultimate reward.

One more game, one more passionate high tempo performance, and all the hard work that the players,managers and board have put in will pay off.

It's been a great season to be associated with bufc, lets make it a perfect one. Come on you yellows!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: the time has come..
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 07:11:56 AM »
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 07:30:09 AM »
Come on the lads, must go and get the bus. Have a great day everyone.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 07:35:38 AM »
c'mon lads and lasses, sing your heart out for the lads. We can be the 12th, 13th and possibly 14th man. It's building up to be a cracker, setting off in 10 mins cant wait

chris47

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38:05 AM »
Woke up at 5:30 could not get back to sleep.

Excited but well aware I could be a nervous wreck in 8 hours time.

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 09:43:51 AM »
Safe journey all and good luck Pilgrims all.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 09:49:13 AM »
We are about 30 miles away.  Been here for 2 days waiting impatiently.  Fingers crossed that the lads pull it off!

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 10:20:06 AM »
just passed the six coaches on the a1, what a fantastic sight! Looks like the sixth one was pretty full too, hats off to those who paid. Excitement building up!

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »
Enough of all this sentimental rubbish! Time to roll up our sleeves and fire up the Quattro!!! ;D

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »
Me and the lad stood on the bridge over the A17,two scarves draped over the bridge,waiving at all cars and buses as they went on their way..

Who the hell hired that stretch limo with the United scarf flapping out the window ??  ???

Bostons Arab Buyer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 11:07:47 AM »
im so disappointed i can't go..... would have been awesome to be there today. like many others who won't be there i will be listening avidly to it on the radio. i hope its a double celebration for me tonight. ive got a cup final so by 8 o'clock i hope to be celebrating our cup win and more importantly.....The Pilgrims get promoted!!!

good luck to the lads 2day.... you have deserved every bit of this promotion push..... let's have one last push for the title!!!!

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 11:13:32 AM »
Birmingham new street has a power failure so stuck here. Hope to get moving soon

BostonTilIDie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »
Another one here unable to make it. Good luck lads lets hope for a party atmosphere come the final whistle! Any updates on here would be much appreciated as well as I can't make it due to work commitments and can't get united live on my phone.... Thats if anyone is left on here! Thanks in advance. COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »
A1  . . ?
 It's straight East West  .. Grntham . Nottm  Drby Stoke  M6 Jctn 16 Warrngton  Scousland
  Bit ofa quandary where to go in Ground as my better half is a Local (Crosby) girl
    Also has anyone had problems with this site . my fone feed has been down for over 12 hrs . tho OK on computer   

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »
Best wishes to folk like Cardiff Pilgrim .
 As I've said it can be lonely  expensive and frustrating on the train ..
    I know wat its like but have to say I've had mainly clear runs after nearly 3 yrs of travel up here .