Author Topic: All the Best  (Read 3133 times)

Baker Boy

• View Profile
All the Best
« on: April 23, 2010, 05:52:50 PM »
I finished one of my posts as us Linnets went under saying I hope you win it. A few months on here you are on the verge of it. Good Luck for tomorrow. Have to say working in the town it is really good to see you all passionate about football again scarves and shirts being wore with pride.
All the Best and really hope you can bring more silverwear home tomorrow. Least i still kind of get a walk to an away game with us joining the UCL ranks next season.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:15:11 PM by Baker Boy »

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: All the Best
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »
Many thanks for that Baker Boy and i am sure that i am not the only one on here who wishes the new Linnets team all the best for next season also.

Bartmac

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 06:08:22 PM »
Thanks Baker Boy, and Good Luck to the Linnets in the future :dan

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 08:24:12 PM »
Thankyou Baker Boy, I hope that the Linnets quickly climb up through the leagues over the next few years.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:18:40 PM »
Thanks bakerboy, i dont think id be the only one that would love to see us and the new linnets proudly sitting in the top tear of non league footy in a few years to come.

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 02:24:53 AM »
Good luck to the 'new' team; I will certainly be looking for your results.  I wish we could have done the boxing day fixture; would have been a good one...

Baker Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 07:12:13 AM »
I know pompy, i walked past the ground on easter monday and saw the BUSA coach loading up for the trip to Hucknall, thinking i should've been following you out of town to the Walks. But now at least we know where we are going and there is a future. Once again heartfelt good wishes for today.

The President

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 07:28:07 AM »
Again many thanks Baker Boy, and believe me when you start your climb back up it will be all the sweeter when you know things are being done properly :)