Author Topic: Good Luck!  (Read 7523 times)

ragman

• View Profile
Re: Good Luck!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 09:13:19 PM »
Good luck to you Boston, hope you thrash us tomoro  :o!! Safe Journey here and home again.

pintzbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 09:16:28 PM »
i wont b there as i have work but managed to finish at 3 so will b listin 2 the radio or keep a look out at united live but either way ill b keepin a eye out and cheerin the lads on come on boys

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »
P.S ill still be stalking this forum next year even if you are BSN  ;)

Finchley Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 11:52:32 PM »
Cheers finch,
Hope you stick around youve been a nice friendly poster on here

I'll still be here no matter where you end up.

I also plan to still visit York Street for the odd game when Worksop are not playing. I still regard you as one of my local teams from the time when I used to live in Newark. I remember several dire Southern League games from those days, but one against Racing Club Warwick sticks in the memory!! That was memorable for being the first time I had bought a golden goal ticket and not only did it have the time of the goal it also had which team had scored it. At Worksop we only had the time of goal (and no it's not because it goes without saying the away team scored first before one of you said it!!  :-*) it's because we don't sell enough tickets to incude home/away  :-[

So no you will not get rid of me that easily ;)

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 02:21:59 AM »
Cheers finch; I'm living very close to your area now and drove past your ground the other day; nice looking place and a pity your not playing there; again I'm still nervous but I really believe we can do it!

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 02:59:48 AM »
6 Hours waiting and no flight >:( what a gutting experience that was but we could cast aside all our woes if the boys do it tomorrow. We will miss even the radio now as we've been told to try from NYC and will probably be flying.

Come on United make my week /month/year.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 10:48:52 AM »
Good luck everyone!  8)