Author Topic: BPA v Whitby  (Read 22317 times)

woad_pilgrim

Re: BPA v Whitby
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2010, 10:13:56 PM »
Draw draw,draw, we aint gonna draw. we started with a win so we are gonna finish with one
I wasn't saying we'd only get a draw just that if results went our way we'd only need a draw. Of course then it affects the team not knowing whether to defend for a point or go all out for the win. So to put a positive spin on it we know we need to win and aren't stuck in a stick and bust situation when we could of twisted  :)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2010, 10:15:12 PM »
Best book the train tickets then, no party at the Retford game, it goes to the wire, we'll do it the hard way.

2 weeks ago we were points behind, more games played and 1-nil down with ten to go.  We were fecked and the others didn't even consider us in the run in and we looking at who we'd play in the playoffs.

Two fingers to them, we'll win the proper way, on the pitch, on the last day.

PMA
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 10:18:47 PM by Lord Cutler Beckett »
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2010, 10:22:23 PM »
Best book the train tickets then, no party at the Retford game, it goes to the wire, we'll do it the hard way.

2 weeks ago we were points behind, more games played and 1-nil down with ten to go.  We were fecked and the others didn't even consider us in the run in and we looking at who we'd play in the playoffs.

Two fingers to them, we'll win the proper way, on the pitch, on the last day.

PMA

And the legal way