Author Topic: IMPORTANT - MARINE TRAVEL  (Read 45050 times)

Monty

Re: IMPORTANT - MARINE TRAVEL
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2010, 08:13:43 PM »
Maybe they could use the bucket collection funds??

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »
Im surprised the club have just said that no further travel will be arranged. Even if it isnt free people will still want to go. Maybe they could run further busses at a subsidised rate of £10 a head or something or even at full price.

I dont think anyone who would have to pay would grumble, fair play to the fans who were booking up ASAP they deserve the free seats as they were booked first.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2010, 08:17:21 PM »
cost would depend on amount of people get in, the van would be 100, First 40 as already gone so it would need the other 5 to cover the 60

chris47

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2010, 08:20:37 PM »
Im surprised the club have just said that no further travel will be arranged. Even if it isnt free people will still want to go. Maybe they could run further busses at a subsidised rate of £10 a head or something or even at full price.

I dont think anyone who would have to pay would grumble, fair play to the fans who were booking up ASAP they deserve the free seats as they were booked first.

I completely agree and have emailed the club to this effect - I would plead with others to do the same. We all know that the club can only afford so much - but surely they could cover the administration of organising 1,2 or even 3 more coaches if the cost was covered by us fans who have missed out on the free travel.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2010, 08:22:46 PM »
id be more then willing to pay to go as i have no other way of getting there thats affordable

PilgrimSam

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2010, 08:24:28 PM »
The club has gave us 4 free coaches already and it wasnt their fault that people missed out. They didnt even have to issue 1 free coach let alone 4

Tomgraves

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2010, 08:25:49 PM »
Me and my Dad have Reserved a place, but are dropping our deposits off tomorrow, as we couldnt get into boston today due to work commitments, we hope we keep our places :S

AJHallgarth

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2010, 08:26:02 PM »
I've just got my train ticket booked from Cardiff, getting into Crosby at just after 1.  Is anyone else training it and getting in around then?

My train's due in at 1312. I catch it at Liverpool South Parkway at 1239 (all being well - I've only got an 8 minute changeover there!).

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2010, 08:28:14 PM »
If there is no more coaches, i will have a couple of emty seat in car, for a 10 to 15 towards fual, also if nes i have transit from work availible wich as 5 rear seats wich will cost the same,

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 08:30:40 PM »
Why doesn't someone take the plunge and actually contact the local coach companies and get quotes about prices and availability??
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

uttoxeter pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2010, 08:35:05 PM »
I've just got my train ticket booked from Cardiff, getting into Crosby at just after 1.  Is anyone else training it and getting in around then?

My train's due in at 1312. I catch it at Liverpool South Parkway at 1239 (all being well - I've only got an 8 minute changeover there!).

Same train as me that one

Stannington Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2010, 08:46:15 PM »
I'm travelling from Sheffield and have space for 2/3 people if anyone needs a lift.

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2010, 08:57:58 PM »
I have to take my lad to a 3yr olds birthday party in Farnborough at 11am.

Does anyone have a seat in a helicopter going spare?

PilgrimsOnTheUp

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
Bostonshire....have you got any seat's left and how much are they if you have please tell me you have some left.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »
2 seats left.