Author Topic: LEE CANOVILLE  (Read 19631 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: LEE CANOVILLE
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »
Also where does he live, those places are a long way apart for a part-time player to travel to?
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »
He lives in Nottingham
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 09:36:54 AM »

not at training last night

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »
so if canoville singed after training on tuesday why no official word on the website or anything  ???

really hope it turns out true and we have signed him,would be great at this level as i said in my earlier post on the topic

Pilgrim21

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »
Canoville was a bit of a favourite of mine. I hope that he can get back to the level he was.
Out of interest what do you think that our best back 4 lineup has been in recent years?
I would suggest Canoville, White, Ellender, McCann

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 08:10:35 PM »
Canoville was a bit of a favourite of mine. I hope that he can get back to the level he was.
Out of interest what do you think that our best back 4 lineup has been in recent years?

McCann????????

Possibly the worst left back we have had in the last 30 years, save for Liam Green!!!!!!!!!

What about Arthur Mann, Chris Withe, David Vaughan, Lee Beevers, Lennie Curtis, Ben chapman et al? McCann wasn't good enough to lace the boots of any of 'em.

Pilgrim21

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »

McCann????????

Possibly the worst left back we have had in the last 30 years, save for Liam Green!!!!!!!!!

What about Arthur Mann, Chris Withe, David Vaughan, Lee Beevers, Lennie Curtis, Ben chapman et al? McCann wasn't good enough to lace the boots of any of 'em.

I take your point , indeed individually the players you've listed were all at least as good as McCann, some definitely better. I meant the back 4 as a unit that actually played together though.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 06:35:48 AM »

McCann????????

I take your point , indeed individually the players you've listed were all at least as good as McCann, some definitely better. I meant the back 4 as a unit that actually played together though.

Oh, I see what you mean now!! Sorry!    :-\

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 08:05:30 AM »
Ben Chapman from which season? the one where he was superb or the one where away at Donnie he had the piss taken outta him for 90 minutes and we got hammered?
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2009, 08:29:10 AM »
I think LC would be a bloody great signing. I think he was probably one of our best defenders in league 2, if not THE best. Get him on board as soon as poss.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »
Ben Chapman from which season? the one where he was superb or the one where away at Donnie he had the piss taken outta him for 90 minutes and we got hammered?

No prizes for guessing!!!!!!

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »
 has anyone heard if canoville is still training or trying to get a contract with us

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2009, 05:12:21 PM »
Don,t think last seasons record will impress S&H. More likely to sign Curtis Shaw from Mansfield.

cowfieldwalker

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 04:04:07 PM »
Been informed Lee signed for us last night after the training.

One more player closer to being a squad!!

i did say he had signed.  no idea why the club has taken so long in announcing this. good news tho.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 04:18:09 PM »
think its a great signing if he can stay reletively injury-free he should be a key player for us this next season