Author Topic: kids tickets  (Read 2882 times)

Steviemas

• View Profile
kids tickets
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:25:53 PM »
 Well what a fookin farce that was, got there at 2-45 saw there was a massive queue, told my lad to pay at gate as turnstile was empty, got turned away as told he needed a ticket. Get to 3-00 some  comedian says that adults can pay at the gate, would he be so kind to say who is going to buy my sons ticket while im inthe ground. 3.10 finally at ticket office, enquire why my son couldn't pay at turnstile, told there was insufficient turnstiles, sorry but they were empty, asked for a discount as missed the first goal, got a very abrupt "NO", extremely pissed off as were a number of other fans with their kids who I doubt will bother coming again, sorry to put a downer on an otherwise fantsastic day, but come on BUFC, get it sorted.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: kids tickets
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 06:35:23 PM »
Althou i sympathise with you i think the fact that the club had been saying all week in papers and net "arrive early" and the system as been in place for many seasons and all was aware that there would be healthy support.

amberexile

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 07:28:40 PM »
agree total farce also missed the first goal due to the queue waiting for tickets, the thing that puzzles me is if i take my kids thru the town end turnstyle i can pay cash yet at the spayne road turnstyle i have to get a ticket. also bostonshire some of aren't in a position to get there nice and early.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 08:30:04 PM »
agree total farce also missed the first goal due to the queue waiting for tickets, the thing that puzzles me is if i take my kids thru the town end turnstyle i can pay cash yet at the spayne road turnstyle i have to get a ticket. also bostonshire some of aren't in a position to get there nice and early.

Office as been selling tickets all week and did adviced everyone last sat that they expected cues, like i said before i do sympathise with people that was late due to this, And no i also think the system is a joke but its the system and all tickets are availible well in advance of day,my brother got one earlier in the season 2 weeks in front

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 08:40:46 PM »
I agree with Bostonshire on this one although do sympathize with your situation/s.