Author Topic: Marine - 24 April - Who will be going?  (Read 4471 times)

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Marine - 24 April - Who will be going?
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:46:45 AM »
If results go our way in the run up to the final Saturday of the season - the match at Marine could the last match this season.

It's a long way to Liverpool - but who is going and what is the likely number of travelling Boston United supporters making the long trip and of those who will stay overnight and attend the FA Sunday Cup final at Anfield?

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
Re: Marine - 24 April - Who will be going?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »
Just this morning i've been working out the various points where we will know if this might be the title decider, i've got two mates running in the marathon the next day so i need to get down to east London via Leeds and Peterboro straight after the game!

The last time i remember doing so many calculations on various results was when we had the run in for the Dr Martens league title and all the others had games in hand.  Let's hope this season also ends with us on top of the league.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »
Just this morning i've been working out the various points where we will know if this might be the title decider, i've got two mates running in the marathon the next day so i need to get down to east London via Leeds and Peterboro straight after the game!

The last time i remember doing so many calculations on various results was when we had the run in for the Dr Martens league title and all the others had games in hand.  Let's hope this season also ends with us on top of the league.

I've gotta be in London on the Saturday morn for the very same reason and then will travel up to Liverpool and back if we need something from the game.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 09:18:01 PM »
EVERYONE

Pride of Bostonshire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 12:33:45 AM »
Will if I can but currently stuck in NYC :-\

MENOTSKINNY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 01:28:48 AM »
im flying there from Dublin  ::) ... as long as this ash shite blows away by then!!

Rocking Rev

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 08:02:32 AM »
Can you have a whip round to get the Rocking Rev back from Perth, WA for next weekend?
Everything will be crossed if results go our way today. It's never boring being a Pilgrim!

Mattgy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 10:10:43 PM »
I'm going to this one with my Boston supporting mate. I was going to go to Darlington to watch Town but after today's non performance against Torquay I'm going to this instead.