Author Topic: Jim Rodwell in Notts County takeover?  (Read 52566 times)

cappo

• View Profile
Re: Jim Rodwell in Notts County takeover?
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »
What kind of spineless people are in charge at Crawley?

Managers have been sacked by their clubs this season for trying to engineer a move to another club and yet Evans comes out and brags about it.
"brags about it"that doesnt even come close to what he and his buddys did at boston and still walked when he was ready.in the real world scum like evans and his lowly brother an rodwell shouldnt be a topic on a football forum cos they shouldnt have anything to do with it.
"till saturday comes"

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2010, 09:17:46 PM »
I think we all know who's running the show at Crawley.......

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2010, 09:50:21 PM »
Not a show but more like a circus!

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2010, 09:57:58 PM »
SE has revealed to the Crawley News that he turned down Notts County to complete the job at Crawley.

Is "complete the job" Evans speak for bankrupting the club?  ;)

"Give me 6 months to get me families money and any other I can out of the club, and to prepare which players I'm taking with me or which I'm leaving on stupid contracts ......then I'll be with you Jim."
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Louth Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2010, 09:52:53 AM »
Evans makes the Guardian's Digger column again....when does this 'what goes around comes around' thing  kick in? I want to see him fall on his arse not feature in broadsheets.

When Digger asked Notts County about Steve Evans's claim that he had been offered the manager's job by the chief executive, Jim Rodwell, the club's new owner Ray Trew sought swiftly to distance his club from Evans, who was given a suspended jail sentence for tax fraud relating to secret playing contracts at Boston United. Rodwell and Evans are old chums after a partnership as director of football and manager, respectively, at the Lincolnshire club. "Whilst Mr Evans continues to maintain contact with the chief executive, who is a personal friend, their conversations have not involved any talk of offering Mr Evans a position here at Notts County."

Stumpy

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2010, 02:50:21 PM »
Evans makes the Guardian's Digger column again....when does this 'what goes around comes around' thing  kick in? I want to see him fall on his arse not feature in broadsheets.

When Digger asked Notts County about Steve Evans's claim that he had been offered the manager's job by the chief executive, Jim Rodwell, the club's new owner Ray Trew sought swiftly to distance his club from Evans, who was given a suspended jail sentence for tax fraud relating to secret playing contracts at Boston United. Rodwell and Evans are old chums after a partnership as director of football and manager, respectively, at the Lincolnshire club. "Whilst Mr Evans continues to maintain contact with the chief executive, who is a personal friend, their conversations have not involved any talk of offering Mr Evans a position here at Notts County."

Well, somebody is a little liar then because the special one, as he likes to be known now, is telling all and sundry a completely different tale.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 02:53:31 PM by Stumpy »

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2010, 08:01:18 PM »
Dear Jimbo',

Just in case you or your wackos are watching and if you're still up to finishing the little episode in the White Hart hotel in Lincoln after the CVA rubbish and while you still seem to relish the business model of taking the gate receipts and sod the creditors, I've come out of retirement.  I've got plenty of time, loads of cash and a few thugs (drug running, shooters, all that Eastend carry on).

I'm just waiting for the Scotsman to join you.  And Gee, you're still a big girl's blouse. How's Charlie? 

Lots of love etc xxx
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2010, 08:40:55 PM »
Dear Jimbo',

Just in case you or your wackos are watching and if you're still up to finishing the little episode in the White Hart hotel in Lincoln after the CVA rubbish and while you still seem to relish the business model of taking the gate receipts and sod the creditors, I've come out of retirement.  I've got plenty of time, loads of cash and a few thugs (drug running, shooters, all that Eastend carry on).

I'm just waiting for the Scotsman to join you.  And Gee, you're still a big girl's blouse. How's Charlie? 

Lots of love etc xxx

Nice first post, straight for the jugular
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2010, 09:27:50 PM »
Nice to see the Roo back ;)