Author Topic: Buses to Tanworth?  (Read 2143 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Buses to Tanworth?
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:18:30 PM »
Would be nice to see some buses laid on for Tamworth? I know the BUSA gang do their executive coaches but lets have some cheap and cheerful buses!!!!!

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Buses to Tanworth?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 06:58:47 PM »
Would be nice if those who attended all the aways in this period on BUSA got some sort of deal, maybe get the last trip half price or free or something. BUSA must have name sof those on the buses for all the recent trips.
I've got a mate who won't now go to Guiseley but will go to Tamworth because he has to watch his bank balance and I'm sure loads of others are doing the same

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 07:19:49 PM »
Would be nice to see some buses laid on for Tamworth? I know the BUSA gang do their executive coaches but lets have some cheap and cheerful buses!!!!!

If this idea is taken up KON  I hope the organisers provide you with a comp:

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 07:30:24 PM »
Thanks GHM! Might have to get a gangers van sorted if not! Just hope we can persuade Norty40 to be the driver....

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 07:46:14 PM »
Thanks GHM! Might have to get a gangers van sorted if not! Just hope we can persuade Norty40 to be the driver....

Has the potential to be a happy day out !!!!  Remember to take a collecrion for the driver !

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »
Could be worth a bit of extra cash for N40! Looking at least £40 plus unlimited beer on the way! Just waiting for My Left Foot to confirm the Eagle boys want some seats! ;)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
I'm not squandering a day going to a fecking Trophy game......

I'm sure now we're winning again a few of the 'Greatest fans we've ever had' will start to find their way down to York St again..........you'll be able to book a seat on their bus...... :-\