Author Topic: charges  (Read 3260 times)

bb1

charges
« on: May 11, 2012, 08:16:49 PM »
anyone else seen that Alfreton are charging 18 quid this season are they shooting themselves in the foot anyone know what the average being charged is. I will need to save the pennies for next year when we go up.Come on big jase I have every confidence in you.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: charges
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 08:34:01 PM »
Have you got more faith in Jase than you had last season? I know you weren't very impressed with his early signings!
July 2011
"Been a while since i posted on here but i am with the no no on the two strikers. They are a huge mistake on the managers part.And think i should be allowed a moan as it is going to cost two of us the best part of a grand home and away for the season as well as time. yes our choice but think it entitles me to an opinion.even it it is negative.  I am going on their showing at Arnold no way are they going to beat some of the quality defenders they will come up against.But what do i know like the rest of the supporters i aint got coaching badges so all i hope is they are two players that will react favourably and the managers excel at motivation.  I will put my trust in a hopefully solid defence think it will a mid table finish but will wait and see who else they bring in they still have room for four or five more."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:37:30 PM by kingofnaves »

bb1

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 11:08:15 PM »
I to have been home and away for a few seasons now and yes I have faith in JL.  It's my belief that a manager at this level needs at least two seasons unlike the prem where they have to be tried and tested.It is a results business there is no doubt it's only when mistakes are repeated i would want a change this season.  IMO though tough decisions were made last season a sign of a good manager in the making. Already he won't be panicked into quick signings and not revealing his retained players. For me good or bad a season not watching BUFC  is unthinkable. As for our strikers if they stay they may be small but so is Senior at Guisley who i was very impressed by.Ben Fairclough will score more wait and see he's come on in leaps but  him and Tom Ward i believe are confidence players and need the fans behind them.Weir Daly works hard just needs to put on his shooting boots. Newsham no pace but the leagues poacher.  It's all about opinions each to there own. I would say that many of the phrases used are a repeat of when Scott and Hurst arrived. If fans are honest there was a few dour matches under them we really did scrape some of the wins with hard to watch footy. JL wants to win the league outright saw it on his face at Hyde ambitious or what, the juries out on that one for me i am having a bet for us to make top three though.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 05:37:34 PM »
I am having a bet that if we finish in the top three the moaners will still continue to moan.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
I am having a bet that if we finish in the top three the moaners will still continue to moan.

absolutely right.  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 11:01:50 PM »
I agree with you! Does my head in on Spain Lane! Always bloody moaning about somebody.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 11:07:46 PM »
I agree with you! Does my head in on Spain Lane! Always bloody moaning about somebody.

Nice, The world belongs to the enthusiast who keeps cool.  8)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

bb1

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »
K O N a suggestion i was near a lot of uninspired people to put it mildly. Went near more positive support where fans have a say, but don,t carry it into the next game. The difference between debate and bordering abuse worlds apart. MOVE and let the moaners stew by themselves.That's why we play better away do these moaning cnuts think our players are deaf? I some times wonder if players are distracted and lose their concentration. the things they shout I would in their shoe ;D ;Ds.Possible reason we won more away,and played better football.I try to let other clubs fans slate our players,In fact I still enjoyed the relegation battle with welshy and the sheer joy at staying up I'm a true footy fan

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 10:18:53 PM »
Thanks for the advice BB1. But where can I position myself to gain this positive feelings ?

Seenbetter

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 11:10:17 PM »
By the sounds of it KoN probably the only sure place would be on the + and - terminals of a battery.
Don't think there is anywhere that is purely positive or negative. By the way, just a suggestion for everyone, if you dont respond to a wind up merchants postings he will probably get fed up with talking to himself so just ignore him. Responding to his words is pointless.
I know the last bit is not related to this thread but I thought I would slip it in.