Author Topic: VIDEO: Sansara: I've stayed professional, now I want my place back  (Read 2202 times)

bostontarget.co.uk

• View Profile
Netan Sansara has vowed to let his football do the talking as he bids to reclaim his place in Boston United’s starting line-up.

Read more: http://www.bostontarget.co.uk/Sansara-vows-stay-professional-quest-starting/story-20222083-detail/story.html#ixzz2lk0X6KZg

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: VIDEO: Sansara: I've stayed professional, now I want my place back
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 04:51:25 PM »
Steer or Sansara on Saturday ? Or both ? !

I think Steer.

DL

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 08:25:53 PM »
Defo steer. Much the better of the two players

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »
DG has said that he would like to play 442 at some point, maybe if we could get Charlie out on loan and Mills and Timms off the wage bill for good we would be able to get Fairclough and Bore back and play one of the two wide right and play both Steer and Sansara on the left? I am guessing this is going to be in DG's thinking at some point but in my opinion we would be too vulnerable with two in the middle as we need the three playing Ross has he does not cover enough ground to play in a middle two, not slating him its just not in his game but we need him the team as his passing and assists are second to none at this level.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 01:14:30 PM »
DG has said that he would like to play 442 at some point, maybe if we could get Charlie out on loan and Mills and Timms off the wage bill for good we would be able to get Fairclough and Bore back and play one of the two wide right and play both Steer and Sansara on the left? I am guessing this is going to be in DG's thinking at some point but in my opinion we would be too vulnerable with two in the middle as we need the three playing Ross has he does not cover enough ground to play in a middle two, not slating him its just not in his game but we need him the team as his passing and assists are second to none at this level.

Would be good to get Mills and Timms off the pay roll .  With Sansara not being capable holding  down a place in his best position can,t see any logic in bringing back two players who are not good enough to get into present team and alter formation to find a place for them and Sansara ie weakening the team in three positions

Also see no logic in letting our only tall striker go who is probably the lowest paid playeron the books .l

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 06:08:50 PM »
Sanders has been out on dual-contract with Peterborough Northern Star, and I assume is still available to play for them midweek if we don't have a game