Author Topic: Fc United Of Manchester  (Read 22504 times)

Tomgraves

• View Profile
Fc United Of Manchester
« on: December 29, 2009, 01:56:56 AM »
Guess we will have to give them the  Town End  :'(

How many fans do you think they will be bring, should be a good attendance

Bartmac

Re: Fc United Of Manchester
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 11:10:52 AM »
What with the current weather situation and their position in the league, I, personally, don,t think there will be that many, perhaps only 40-50.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »
about 400 at a guess.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 01:55:28 PM »
What with the current weather situation and their position in the league, I, personally, don,t think there will be that many, perhaps only 40-50.

no-way these aint any old non-league team tbf out in numbers when doing well , low numbers when not

will give them credit they do seem to take good numbers werever they go

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 02:46:46 PM »
there was about 300+ at hucknall few weeks back so i would think about the same. As with last year depends how bad the weather is..

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
40-50 hahahahaha sorry made me laugh .
With us not doing well atm probably about 300-450  :-\

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »
FCUM are proper football fans who've been screwed over just like we were,the difference is they tried to stop the Glaizers, most of you clowns wanted Evans back. Even though they are garbage at present they will turn up in good numbers and it will be our best gate of the season.

Expect 1500-1700 for the game.

Bartmac

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »
40-50 hahahahaha sorry made me laugh .
With us not doing well atm probably about 300-450  :-\

If it snows like they say it will you won't get over the Pennines :snowman

ps - must learn to review my posts - missed a nought off both figures!!!

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »
FCUM are proper football fans who've been screwed over just like we were,the difference is they tried to stop the Glaizers, most of you clowns wanted Evans back. Even though they are garbage at present they will turn up in good numbers and it will be our best gate of the season.

Expect 1500-1700 for the game.
it might be a fair comment to ask you to consider more closely when you call all of us "you clowns" you clown
"till saturday comes"

Andrei Kanchelskis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »
A lot of FC fans missed last year as the weather was freezing so presumed it would be off...but the match was played and most fans spoke very highly of the visit to Boston. On that i think you can expect a slightly bigger FC following (500+) this time, but the same result! ;)

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »
whoever you are noughtyforties thats one hell of a generalisation directed at Boston fans.Alot of us got it wrong but what gives you that holier than thou credence. I for one despised his return but those who i know who did,i stil respected their view although they admit it was wrong now. You know what them kinda remark reminds me of a certain manager and his soundbites!!!!!!!!!!!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »
A lot of FC fans missed last year as the weather was freezing so presumed it would be off...but the match was played and most fans spoke very highly of the visit to Boston. On that i think you can expect a slightly bigger FC following (500+) this time, but the same result! ;)
We are certainly a better side than last year, and looking at the table, you're the opposite....

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »
We are certainly a better side than last year, and looking at the table, you're the opposite....

Over confidence love it !!

Andrei Kanchelskis

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 09:54:47 PM »
we were in a similar position last year and the win at your place was a real kick-start to our season. The stand that we were in last year was a belter...

Tomgraves

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »
why cant we shift them in spayne road and make some noise in town end :)