Author Topic: Fc United Of Manchester  (Read 22393 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Fc United Of Manchester
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »
why cant we shift them in spayne road and make some noise in town end :)

Its nowt to do with the stand. it cant be moved down to entry points, and keeping the bulk of supporters from each other

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »
All the policing and shit for larger games meen fc and other teams with large fanbases get the best vocal stand. kinda sucks when the game you want to make noise is the one where you cant

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 11:13:04 PM »
All the policing and shit for larger games meen fc and other teams with large fanbases get the best vocal stand. kinda sucks when the game you want to make noise is the one where you cant

If you watch some of the highlights on you tube you will be supprised to learn you are heard just as much in the spain road than the town end.

yellowcoat

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 11:17:12 PM »
i seem to remember that last time fcum came to us they were fighting amongst themselves, some bloke was taken to hospital with a broken nose, can we expect the same again this season?

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 11:30:45 PM »
i seem to remember that last time fcum came to us they were fighting amongst themselves, some bloke was taken to hospital with a broken nose, can we expect the same again this season?

More then likley it's the same person when pissed kicks off with anyone in site haha

Andrei Kanchelskis

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 11:47:04 PM »
Which is obviously an incident that you know nothing about then fcum_91 so why comment?
I'm sure we will bring a vocal and well-oiled support which will add to the atmosphere. It is nice to play at a ground with a significant home support for once and as your supporters have seen on the numerous times we have met before that we are not the retired hoolies that certain non-league message boards try and make us out to be. This was probably my favourite away trip last year!

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 11:50:06 PM »
Which is obviously an incident that you know nothing about then fcum_91 so why comment?
I'm sure we will bring a vocal and well-oiled support which will add to the atmosphere. It is nice to play at a ground with a significant home support for once and as your supporters have seen on the numerous times we have met before that we are not the retired hoolies that certain non-league message boards try and make us out to be. This was probably my favourite away trip last year!

Just what i was told off someone whilst leaving the ground. + i agree good post.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »
There was 2 taken to a and e from the fcum, mum in law was working in a&e that day. i didnt see any of them but she said one had took several good punches to the face

FCUM17

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 10:02:41 AM »
Having not played in a while, im sure many of us like myself are itching for a trip away. I rekon between 450-650 FC.

Andrei Kanchelskis

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 11:40:15 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohul0vGx-aQ&feature=related Very balanced highlights of last years game!!!

Tomgraves

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »
we have a much better team, good strike force
im going for a 3-0 win to boston :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR  :xmashat

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 04:47:24 PM »
Same as last year 1-0 to Fc  ;D

Tomgraves

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 05:13:48 PM »
we shall see, i see this game as the biggest one now that kings lynn have gone, but its gonna be a cracker :)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 09:58:51 PM »
whoever you are noughtyforties thats one hell of a generalisation directed at Boston fans.Alot of us got it wrong but what gives you that holier than thou credence. I for one despised his return but those who i know who did,i stil respected their view although they admit it was wrong now. You know what them kinda remark reminds me of a certain manager and his soundbites!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps we should try the south coast or the French wine growing areas.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Andrei Kanchelskis

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 07:50:01 PM »
we shall see, i see this game as the biggest one now that kings lynn have gone, but its gonna be a cracker :)

a bit like your cup final you might say <wink>