Author Topic: GREENE OUT.....!!!!  (Read 8765 times)

Chicken legend

• View Profile
GREENE OUT.....!!!!
« on: September 03, 2016, 05:09:58 PM »
Time is up Den...!!!!!!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: GREENE OUT.....!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 05:19:11 PM »
Now now
 An experienced centre back like the sadly injured Brown may do the trick ..

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 05:25:43 PM »
Don't think much of any of the defence they should all be replaced , new keeper decent though

Mick lawson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »
I'm afraid we may be relegated before Brown is fit I don't think we will see him at all this side off Christmas I fear it will be too late to save us by then 

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 06:13:40 PM »
Greene may consider that enough is enough now, However, the non-footballing side of the business is thriving and The Quadrant project is well underway, which to be fair, is the main priority of BUFC/Chestnuts. Great to have promotion and a new stadium but this may not be possible this season. Personally, if Dennis does go, I would like to see Craig Singleton in, at least, a Director of Football role with any new manager.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:05:37 PM by Burgh Boy »
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 06:21:13 PM »
Greene may consider that enough is enough now. However, the non-footballing side of the business is thriving and The Quadrant project is well underway, which to be fair, is the main priority of BUFC/Chestnuts. Great to have promotion and a new stadium but this may not be possible this season. Personally, if Denis does go, I would like to see Craig Singleton in, at least, a Director of Football role with any new manager.

You dont want much. Only thing he don't do is play

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 06:22:45 PM »
Its all well and good having a nice new stadium but what's the point if the team is poor and the manager has no idea what he's doing,Crowds will continue to drop unless he goes and takes some of these poor excuses of footballers with him.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 06:26:39 PM »
Time is up Den...!!!!!!

I swear I did not utter a word as the manager and team left the pitch and I have witnesses to prove it. However I do find it strange that there were chants for the manager to go yet the very same people clapped off the players, what is that all about?. We lost against the worst team that have been here this season and frankly some of our lot are cra- not good enough. Liam Agnew must wonder what the hell he has done. We really do rely on Jay up front. Why not try big Smithie at center half as those there at the moment don't attack the ball and look totally uncomfortable and pretty useless. Looking forward to my birthday on Tuesday with a great win over Bradford P A as a special present. There, don't think that will bring the wrath of the management down on me.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 06:36:18 PM »
Well mr Chicken leg end....what you are actually saying to David Newton  is "I want you to sack one of your employees,  I realise you'rea bit busy with building some houses and a new ground but can you advertise the job and do interviews and get a new guy in. At the moment I can't think of anyone but I'm sure you can sort it out"

Today was disappointing again...a few mistakes cost us but we should have got something from it....it's football.  Arsenal fans calling for Wenger to resign. ..football fans are a funny lot...as soon as it's not working shout "sack him"

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 06:43:45 PM »
So we should keep throwing our money down the drain watching this poor excuse of a football team,If I'm paying money that I have worked hard for I expect to be entertained by a team that work hard not this dross,you may be happy to throw your money away but I'm not.

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 06:52:02 PM »
DG isn't going anywhere but he has for the first time said these are all his players and there not good enough and he will make changes ... That's a good start

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 07:03:19 PM »
Who signed them?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 07:16:24 PM »
Its all well and good having a nice new stadium but what's the point if the team is poor and the manager has no idea what he's doing,Crowds will continue to drop unless he goes and takes some of these poor excuses of footballers with him.

If he goes and takes players with him it will be the best one,s .    How do you get rid of the crap?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2016, 07:30:25 PM »
GHM even you even admitted we are crap! Den out now

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 07:36:03 PM »
GHM even you even admitted we are crap! Den out now

Yes they are poor at the moment ,  the fact remains if Greene goes he will probably take the better players with him  leaving a harder job to save the club .
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:38:22 PM by green hats mate »