Author Topic: Please do the decent thing Dreary.......  (Read 23869 times)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
Re: Please do the decent thing Dreary.......
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2013, 07:47:58 PM »
Some people need to put this forum and the Boston United fan base into perspective. Out of the 900 or so regulars that turn up at home games, I reckon less than 5% are active on here.

The way some people go on, this forum is everything. It isn't, it's just like a corner of a pub where a few football minded people get together and get their opinion across.

A good chunk of those at York Street are so old I bet they don't even own a computer. The guy that sits next to me in the Staffsmart - I said 'Pilgrims' Patter' to him last week and he said "what's that, a disco dance ? "

DL

I,M 70+  Daniel and I bet their are a few more  out  there that like us are old enough to remember
the STAFFSMART STAND . ;) ;)

Damn right GHM  8)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Seenbetter

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2013, 08:16:12 PM »
I think GHM is slightly over generous with his percentage but apart from that he is right. However we all stand/sit near lots of other people at the ground and I have not heared anyone near me saying GD is doing a good job, in fact the general opinion is the club is becoming a bit of a joke.
I would like to say in the defence of the players that they have been chosen by GD to play in the games and if they are not up to it then its his fault for poor taste, after all, if he asked me to play, which we should all pray he doesn,t, I would give it a go, might only be for a minute or two but at least I would be getting paid.

madhos

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »
ya gotta feel for players being played out of position............ ???

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »
Good to see the fans clap our players off at the end! Please dreary got what he deserved

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2013, 08:40:35 PM »
Did anyone hear on Radio Lincs exactly what comments GD claims the players made to the "gaffer" in the dressing room after the match , re fans after match reaction ?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2013, 08:56:35 PM »
Missed it! Was their any bullshit?