Author Topic: Player sponsorship  (Read 16133 times)

LeeChase

• View Profile
Re: Player sponsorship
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 10:55:24 AM »
I'll be in again.
Touched by his noodly appendage.

Pilgrim21

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 11:54:48 PM »
I'm in again. Will pass on my tenner to Craig asap.

LeeChase

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 01:22:52 PM »
Are we using the same mechanism again?

Where's my shirt  :o

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 03:03:55 PM »
Are we using the same mechanism again?

Where's my shirt  :o

Craig said he would try to get the shirts to me this week, but I've not seen anything yet.

When they arrive I'll try to do a draw to decide who gets the shirts. I guess I just need to write everyone's names on to bits of paper and then get someone to pick two out of a hat.

There is a slight problem in that I don't know who actually contributed - but hopefully Craig does and can give me a list. I think it should be fairest if someone contributed more than the £10 then they get multiple entries, so £20 gets two entries, £30 three etc.

I'm not too bothered about shirts myself, so I'll exclude myself from the draw. However I'm doing the Jane Tomlinson 10k run in Leeds again this year (on 4th July) and would like to run it in a Boston Utd shirt. So I'm hoping one of the winners will let me borrow their shirt for a few days for me to run in!

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »
Craig's given me the list so I'll do a draw when I get home tonight after my 7 mile training run!

He informs me that the shirts are: Home 10 (Long Sleeve) and Away 10 (Short Sleeve) both signed by SWD.

So there should be two lucky winners later this evening.  8)

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 10:36:58 PM »
The Microsoft Excel random number generator function has picked the winner of SWD's No 10 home shirt and it is: Mr Tickle.

and it has now picked the winner of SWD's signed No 10 away shirt and it is: Pilgrims67

I'll let Craig know the winner's details so he can arrange to get your shirts to you.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed - it has been greatly appreciated by the club.

LeeChase

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 04:55:36 PM »
Is there any room to challenge the random number generator on the grounds that it's only pseudo random?