Author Topic: Ricky Miller  (Read 8322 times)

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ricky Miller
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 11:31:51 PM »
Can't expect him to run himself ragged for 90 minutes in every game, he will just burn out. I would have taken him off earlier to give him more of a rest. Mind you, they all gave it 100% today. Perhaps DN should treat them to a holiday so they all can recharge their batteries.

Won't be much of a holiday as they are playing again on Tuesday night!!

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 08:58:06 AM »
Think he was disappointed at being subbed as he could well of got another hatrick, he had 2 against shitboro don't know how Semple claimed one as Ricky knocked it in after the deflection from free kick, watched it again this morning and as i thought yesterday definatley Ricky's goal.

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 10:27:27 AM »
Must admit, I thought that actually, now breakfast has all been cleaned away, will have to have a look at the hghlights, be back in a minute ;D

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 10:42:03 AM »
Not that it means much in the scheme of things, but it certainly looks like Millers goal, the ball changed direction after the first deflection and garner and Pidge who were closest both seem to acknowledge it. Can see and arguement brewing in the secretaries office! ;D

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 12:17:21 PM »
Not that it means much in the scheme of things, but it certainly looks like Millers goal, the ball changed direction after the first deflection and garner and Pidge who were closest both seem to acknowledge it. Can see and arguement brewing in the secretaries office! ;D

However you look at it and there keeper regardless of wether miller touched it or not it was going in,

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 12:30:55 PM »
i know it don't matter to us fans who scores for us, but Ricky didn't seem very happy from then,every one seemed to congregate on Semple , the free kick was pretty poor effort really hitting the wall and deflecting to other side of goal so its a own goal or Ricky's.
anyway i'm sure it will be contested and he will continue his great contribution to what is turning out to be a very good side.