Author Topic: Kaine Felix ready to express himself  (Read 6623 times)

Tony A

• View Profile
Re: Kaine Felix ready to express himself
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 10:54:09 AM »
Great signing, Kaine looks a very good asset.  I thought the back four we had playing in the first half at Spalding were the strongest defence we have seen in a long while ( Mills, Watson, Pidge, Reynolds.). The game v Aston Villa should be interesting, can't wait.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 11:23:49 AM »
The lad certainly has pace and we are crying out for that and is obviously comfy on the ball so could be a very good signing. However as its unfair to judge others on two half games including people like hodge and southwell so to in reverse is it with this lad. DG has seen enough wich is fine but signing him in on contract and not people like Steer is a strange one. But we all wish the young man well let's hope he continues to excite us all through the season.

Nothing strange taking in account their ages .

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 12:14:06 PM »
The lad certainly has pace and we are crying out for that and is obviously comfy on the ball so could be a very good signing. However as its unfair to judge others on two half games including people like hodge and southwell so to in reverse is it with this lad. DG has seen enough wich is fine but signing him in on contract and not people like Steer is a strange one. But we all wish the young man well let's hope he continues to excite us all through the season.

Nothing strange taking in account their ages .

I know what you mean and you are right. Vince in two year deal (would he have signed that knowing dennis would be trialling other keepers?)so to Felix as was Sanders (interestingly not South well as yet) and none I would have thought will be costing a lot,nothing if we end up loaning them out, but when I say strange its because Steer to me is one of our best and fastest players yet no mention of any contract. That's what I find strange, let's hope is there today or my worries will go into meltdown! Lol

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 02:02:44 PM »
Maybe Rene Steer has been offered but won't commit?
Thing is we don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
I'd imagine that Rene would want flexibility himself, because he lives in London. I'm sure we wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to play closer to home, maybe in the Conference Premier, if the opportunity was there for him.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 05:57:39 PM »
Dowie missing from the last two games. Is he injured or looking elsewhere?

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 09:02:31 PM »
On trial at a league one club today I believe.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 10:28:59 PM »
I'm trying very hard to remember us having a better and quicker left back than Rene Steer. I thought he had a cracking game today, worked very hard for the team.

I think all the lads in the first half put in an excellent shift, as supporters that's all we can ask for.
The second have was a bit disjointed, you always get that when you play so many players.

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry.  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 11:05:26 PM »
I'm trying very hard to remember us having a better and quicker left back than Rene Steer. I thought he had a cracking game today, worked very hard for the team.

I think all the lads in the first half put in an excellent shift, as supporters that's all we can ask for.
The second have was a bit disjointed, you always get that when you play so many players.

Check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry.  :bunny

Could not agree more, we need to sign Rene as soon as possible, without a doubt the best left back by far in this league.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 04:37:38 PM »
Rene has signed forms but not a contract.