Author Topic: Sunny at home  (Read 5416 times)

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sunny at home
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2023, 03:02:44 PM »
It's looking likely that when we play Scunny away in January, it could well be at the Northolme (if anywhere at all)

The move to the Northolme is now confirmed… if Scunthorpe survive that long…

Sadly... they didn't actually ask Trinity!!

Extraordinary.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2023, 10:58:43 AM »
Scunny just announced we've given them 600 tickets for when they come to JCS on 31st Oct. So I should think that means the barrier dividing fans on east stands will be moved a little closer towards the North stand so that away fans get 60% ish of the East stand rather than the usual setup with home fans getting more of the stand.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2023, 11:49:09 AM »
Yeah, probably back to where it was for the King's Lynn game.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2023, 07:16:07 PM »
Scunny just announced we've given them 600 tickets for when they come to JCS on 31st Oct. So I should think that means the barrier dividing fans on east stands will be moved a little closer towards the North stand so that away fans get 60% ish of the East stand rather than the usual setup with home fans getting more of the stand.

600 will be plenty

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2023, 10:46:57 AM »
Just under 500 sold according to BUFC Twitter, so whether they'll sell out their allocation remains in doubt, but they're getting closer.

Huge game tomorrow I think. Has the feel of a knife edge fixture - the sort of game where a win could really kickstart something with the group we've got, but a defeat (particularly a heavy one) could turn things ugly.

Have to say based on the performances I've seen so far... I'm not confident! Hope I'm wrong.