Author Topic: OUR starting 11  (Read 8112 times)

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
OUR starting 11
« on: August 09, 2013, 12:35:09 PM »
WHO would you pick if the leage started tomorrow

Pilgrims007

Re: OUR starting 11
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 12:43:07 PM »
WHO would you pick if the leage started tomorrow

TIMMS
GALINSKI
PIERGIANI
GARNER
BORE
SANSARA
ROSS
MARSHALL
MILNES
SWD
NEWSHAM

Subs-
Reed
Charley
Jordan
Miller
Vince
Mills

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
First competitive game is tomorrow so I would chose our suited 3-5-2 formation and pick:

TIMMS
                                    GALINSKI       PEIRGIANNI          GARNER 
       BORE                                                                                                       SANSARA

ROSS              MILLS(if ok to play)    MILNES

MILLER                  NEWSHAM

SUBS:
WEIR DALEY
SANDERS
FAIRCLOUGH
REED
MARSHALL
If there are 7 subs due to it being a cup game then I would add
VINCE
NUTTELL

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 02:03:37 PM »
                                                                           TIMMS
   BORE  (armband)                 GARNER                                           PIERGIANI              SANSARA

FAIRCLOUGH                           MILLS                  MILNES

SWD                                MILLER                         NEWSHAM

we would like to have gone 442 but with no natural L/winger we go 433.what do golfers no.
we also think BORE will be our best signing so far.

subs GALINSKI, ROSS, MARSHALL,REED, ( sorry we struggle from ear )

Pilgrims007

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 02:08:14 PM »
                                                                           TIMMS
   BORE  (armband)                 GARNER                                           PIERGIANI              SANSARA

we would like to have gone 442 but with no natural L/winger we go 433.what do golfers no.

rubbish- No ross , ross is on another level to anyone else in squad who plays in midfield, against cambridge Mills had a nightmare gave it away every time, and fairclough has been poor so far.  cant take you serious anymore

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 02:32:36 PM »
ONLY  a small group voicing oppinions,like you have just done.
every one had a mare against CAMB. and LYNN    ROSS will be back for sure we think he is having more of a mare  than most at the momeht.

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 03:10:16 PM »
Can't leave Ross out, he's a class player that controls the midfield with his passing and footballing skills on the ground. Also Miller has proved himself with his pre-season performances. Hope our injured players are back. Looking forward to Saturdays game.  ;D

jonathanBUFC

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »
Ross's is quality! I can never understand why supporters don't like him! He's like a non league Paul scholes at times! His passing is outstanding, his vision is brilliant to pick out gaps to play the passes, he catches the opposition out when he plays the passes. He is fantastic on the ball and creates time and space for himself when under pressure! Overall he is a great leader! And we have built a team around him. He uses his experience to help his game.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 05:47:24 PM »
Miele what games have you been watching?? Ricky miller has to start ahead of SWD without doubt. We look best in a 3-5-2..

Timms

Galinski garner piergiani
Bore                                         Sansara
                 Mills/Marshall

Ross Milnes

Miller Newsh

Subs:
SWD
Mills/Marshall
Sanders
Reed
Fairclough. 

Would love to see Indy sign to add to our options.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 07:26:06 PM »
                                                                           TIMMS

rubbish- No ross , ross is on another level to anyone else in squad who plays in midfield, against cambridge Mills had a nightmare gave it away every time, and fairclough has been poor so far.  cant take you serious anymore

Seconded !!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 08:04:37 PM »
We have looked average at best playing 4-3-3 in pre season. It has to be 3-5-2 for me we look solid and create plenty of chances. What does everyone else think??

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 08:41:31 PM »
Agree with your 11 and 16 Shauneyg, Mills over Marshall if fit though.

Pilgrims007

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 09:04:22 PM »
Agree with your 11 and 16 Shauneyg, Mills over Marshall if fit though.

marshall has been one of our best players over pre season, mills is too old now remember him at lincoln spends all the game pointing at people, we need a target man someone who can hold the ball up and win headers, we are strong at the back and will score goals so hopfully that will be ok still think we are a midfielder and a forward light, them 2 players could make ALL the diference

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 10:00:52 PM »
Yes agree Carl. I like mills. Good experienced pro in there is what we need. Conor has great potential in many positions and is a key player too. Dont agree with the target man at all. I doubt there is any money spare for one and I feel we look for that long ball far too often with a target man and we have players more suited to passing game and pressing teams high up the pitch.ricky miller is gonna be a key player this season I feel works his socks off and is a real nuisance also a lethal finisher much better than a target man.

Pilgrims007

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »
Yes agree Carl. I like mills. Good experienced pro in there is what we need. Conor has great potential in many positions and is a key player too. Dont agree with the target man at all. I doubt there is any money spare for one and I feel we look for that long ball far too often with a target man and we have players more suited to passing game and pressing teams high up the pitch.ricky miller is gonna be a key player this season I feel works his socks off and is a real nuisance also a lethal finisher much better than a target man.

You always need a second plan Lined up for when the first plan doesn't work