Author Topic: Boston United manager sentenced for £6,000-plus benefit fraud  (Read 11027 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boston United manager sentenced for £6,000-plus benefit fraud
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 12:22:57 PM »
Publicity we could do without for sure.

DG getting more support than the Fatty McFraud, but both taking from the public purse ….

Greenes appears to be on a much  smaller scale and hopefully will have little effect on the club .
The vast difference is that Greene is commited to repaying the monies .
Macfraud & CO if it had not been for Chestnuts rescue would have killed the club .
How much did Mcfraud pay back to the tax man ?

But the judge said that fatty mcfraud did not personally benefit from any of his wrongdoing unlike Mr Greene. And who knows if Mr Greene had not been dobbed in he might still be claiming?  It is easy to feel remorse when you've been caught and fear losing your job.  :'(
Yes, "Who knows?". Basing your opinion on something you do not know anymore facts than the rest of us.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 02:08:22 PM »
I am looking to buy a new TV and was considering going to Oldrids because they offer a 5 year guarantee.
But with the tirade of abuse your bringing to this website - I will now go elsewhere - I believe John Lewis also offer 5 year guarantees.
As you suggest no business can survive without customers - well you have driven one away from your family business.

Very silly person.  Under your statutory rights as a consumer your tv should last and work perfectly for a lot longer than 5 years.  You do not need to have a 5 year guarantee (and yet you will pay for it in the price of the TV). You are already guaranteed under the law. No go and do some research.  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 04:02:34 PM »

DG getting more support than the Fatty McFraud, but both taking from the public purse ….

Greenes appears to be on a much  smaller scale and hopefully will have little effect on the club .
Macfraud & CO if it had not been for Chestnuts rescue would have killed the club .

But the judge said that fatty mcfraud did not personally benefit from any of his wrongdoing unlike Mr Greene. And who knows if Mr Greene had not been dobbed in he might still be claiming?  It is easy to feel remorse when you've been caught and fear losing your job.  :'(
Yes, "Who knows?". Basing your opinion on something you do not know anymore facts than the rest of us.

It's a question not an opinion.  Read it more carefully next time stupid boy!  :-*
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 04:42:22 PM »
No one cares what your opinion is scouse pilgrim!!! The club have made a statement so we move on...

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2014, 05:51:41 PM »

It's a question not an opinion.  Read it more carefully next time stupid boy!  :-*

Why not keep your questions to yourself? Maybe send yourself an email so someone interested in your words can read them!

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2014, 10:34:09 PM »
Well you must be interested or else you wouldn't have read his posts.  ::)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2014, 12:00:50 AM »
I'd rather his posts were not on the forum.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 12:49:42 AM »
I am looking to buy a new TV and was considering going to Oldrids because they offer a 5 year guarantee.
But with the tirade of abuse your bringing to this website - I will now go elsewhere - I believe John Lewis also offer 5 year guarantees.
As you suggest no business can survive without customers - well you have driven one away from your family business.

Very silly person.  Under your statutory rights as a consumer your tv should last and work perfectly for a lot longer than 5 years.  You do not need to have a 5 year guarantee (and yet you will pay for it in the price of the TV). You are already guaranteed under the law. No go and do some research.  :bunny

I always research and although the Sale of Goods Act 1979 gives you up to 6 years to claim for faulty goods it isn't as clear cut as it suggests and I would have thought you of all people would have known that.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2014, 09:40:31 AM »

I always research and although the Sale of Goods Act 1979 gives you up to 6 years to claim for faulty goods it isn't as clear cut as it suggests and I would have thought you of all people would have known that.

Fully agree Artemis ,making a claim on many items it is very complex . eg has the appliance been subject to fair wear and tear ? , if you wash grannies draws on a regular basis that rules out claims on your washer , iron and clothes dryer .    Like Artemis I would have thought Mark would have known this .