Author Topic: New players?  (Read 9990 times)

bb1

Re: New players?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 02:37:23 PM »
Have i been the one to come on this forum and inform the public what i am doing ? i think not for instance have i acquired a season ticket you kon and nf please tell me you just assume i have. I am to well mannered to intrude on anyone's personal life but anything on a public forum is fair game. Do you see yourself as some kind of keyboard warrior perhaps? every thing i have written about on here is football related  it seems i have rattled your cages a little with your inability to answer a relevant question,and this includes SP. You nf say publicly your dad has purchased a season ticket there are many posters on here that would love to have the opportunity to go with their dad to football for what ever reason are unable and you come on this forum moaning about season tickets how lucky are you! maybe you should count your blessings. If it was a question of cash kon but your posts seem to suggest that you have been a season ticket holder for many years,something like seventy between two of you if that included the year TT was let go you must have seen some dire matches then a lot worst than last season . A final point if you were to go to the cinema would you want a say in who managed the theatre and what films where being shown because as we all know some actors are good in some films and poor in others a bit like a small town football club puffed up with your own importance maybe KON.   

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 04:09:16 PM »
BB the One! Yes I saw some dire matches with Tommy.Things moved forward when Scott and Hurst came to the club.But since S & H we have been terrible and dire for most of the time. As it happens I've just spoken to somebody who said 4 season ticket holders have defected to Lincoln! They came from Woodhall and it's not DT!Dont do cinemas or watch films.Never said you have bought one.You probably get a complimentary ?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 04:13:34 PM »
Never said you have bought one.You probably get a complimentary ?

LOL!!!! :D

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 06:11:52 PM »
BB the One! Yes I saw some dire matches with Tommy.Things moved forward when Scott and Hurst came to the club.But since S & H we have been terrible and dire for most of the time. As it happens I've just spoken to somebody who said 4 season ticket holders have defected to Lincoln! They came from Woodhall and it's not DT!Dont do cinemas or watch films.Never said you have bought one.You probably get a complimentary ?

Lincoln? Really, Linc-lol-n?

You have to question them really, I'd assume that would cost a considerable amount more for what will be similar quality football in a club at their lowest eb in history.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

bb1

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2012, 06:57:28 PM »
Wouldn't want a complimentary like to pay then unlike SP i feel that if i so decided to call a good bunch of YOUNG  players doing their best at what i presume they love DROSS i would be entitled.Once again i am to well mannered.So you don't go to the cinema one of my many leisure activities  and you tell me to get a life off this forum.Pot and kettle springs to mind and as for the gone to Lincoln such loyalty the behaviour of true Boston supporters NOT i however am Boston till i die. Suprised you haven't joined them only in spirit perhaps. :bunny ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2012, 06:58:50 PM »

Some people need to get a serious grip of reality here, its a non league football club we're talking about, not a life and death issue. If you need 'serious answers' to what a person who you don't know does in his spare time I suggest you get out a bit more and get a life away from the football club message board.

Anyone else see the irony here?

Yes
A whole new level of irony  :dan

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 11:01:08 PM »
 You noticed!   ;)
United we stand..................

LPRA

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 08:24:13 AM »
I can't believe how boring this site has become. I used to enjoy coming onto Pilgrims Patter but now it seems every thread degenerates into a bitching session between the doom merchants and happy clappers.

It doesn't really bother me. I don't support the club anymore - just follow from a distance. But for those for whom it is a realpassion, which is most of you I think, this site is a real buzz kill. Healthy debate is great but what is happening here is terminally dull. Can't you find a way to draw a line under it? For the sake of this once great Forum I hope you can. 

Bartmac

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 09:21:30 AM »
I've supported this club of ours for many years, but have never purchased a season ticket. 'cos to my mind the season ticket buyers provide the "umph" for the beginning of a season, and the match by match supporters provide the on-going income, so both factions do their bit for the club.  So can we now stop all this childish bickering? :(

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 10:33:49 AM »
Just to add my two penneth to this thread. I was a season ticket holder for many many years. Both me and my late father had season tickets in the main stand. Now due to the financial climate i can no longer afford to have one. In fact, i can't really afford to go to every home game! Just because i and countless others don't or can't buy a season ticket doesn't mean we're any less of a supporter!

Like others on here i'm about pissed off with all this, 'my dog can piss higher up a thistle than your dog' crap!
Either meet up and punch the fook out of one another or grow up and get a life!

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 11:49:27 AM »
Just to add my two penneth to this thread. I was a season ticket holder for many many years. Both me and my late father had season tickets in the main stand. Now due to the financial climate i can no longer afford to have one. In fact, i can't really afford to go to every home game! Just because i and countless others don't or can't buy a season ticket doesn't mean we're any less of a supporter!

Like others on here i'm about pissed off with all this, 'my dog can piss higher up a thistle than your dog' crap!
Either meet up and punch the fook out of one another or grow up and get a life!

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
Seems reasonable :)
However how has this thread about "new players" got to this point!?!
If BUFC supporters were to create a Tug of War team wouldnt it be crap.?
We ALL have to pull in the same direction.

bb1

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2012, 12:11:21 PM »
Fair enough last post from me

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2012, 12:52:52 PM »
HMNTP this isn't a post about new players, it's the umpteenth post from KON to state he isn't going to get a season ticket because of lack of players incoming/last years players are sh*t/Jason Lee doesn't know what he is doing, delete as appropriate.

He did just the same with the fitness coach before this and Danny Matson before that, every other post was about that subject and every other was hijacked so that the only thing discussed is what KON wants discussing.

This time he has been aided and abetted by N40's and DT, all 3 stating over and over they're not buying season tickets because of their percieved issues I stated above. Whether they buy season tickets is their business which is why I think some guys are stating about the irony of some of the posts about this being "their personal business". They are the ones that have brought it into the public domain and keep going on and on.

So LGM I don't think it's about anyone looking at someone else as a lesser supporter, it's more like what LPRA says - tedious. I agree this used to be a vibrant forum with lots of posters. New posts now are less than some clubs in our league with a quarter of the support and there isn't any wander why. I post much less because it has become so boring and repetitive and the main culprit is KON.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2012, 01:46:38 PM »
To expand on  WP comments ,
If anyone goes though many recent threads it will be noted that I (and others I think)
have responded to moans from those mentioned by WP by asking a constructive question.
Not once can I recall them offering an answer , only further moans .
Until they start to attempt to explain how to deliver their demands they ARE NOT DEBATING JUST CONTINUING SAD MOANING .

I will list a few a of unanswered questions requested from the moaners gripes .

1 . " JL lacks connections "    What managers in the BSN has more "connections" than Lee?

2. " Connections " seems to be the magic formula for these guys , will one explain in detail
                              exactly how this connection thing works ?

3.  " Cheap options"  is another thing these people seem to object to , is that always a
                                  good idea ?

4.    "we,ve got to be ambitious and compete with the likes of Chester and Halifax "
                                If any one of the moaners can come on and present a feasible plan
                                of how this can be achieved then I for one will listen to their comments with interest ,  but until then I shall enjoy reading their postings only for
their comedy contents .

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2012, 06:42:23 PM »
You noticed!   ;)

Is there anybody out there who hasn't? :dan