Author Topic: Todays game.  (Read 10510 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Todays game.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »
Just got back from Harrogate and have to say that although it was great at Reditch this was even better in that Harrogate are not a bad side. Fifteen goals in two away games is almost unbelievable. I feel so lucky to be a Pilgrims fan with the Board, Managers and a totally committed squad of players we have to support.
Ken is right about the slopes on the pitch which should give the home team a great advantage but although it was hilly the suface was good and this allowed our boys to pass and cross in the first half tearing them to pieces and Semple was outstanding down the right wing.
It would be wrong to single out individuals in these great team efforts but if there is anyone in non league football better at set plays than young Pearson then let me know and I will argue my corner.
I know everyone cant make away games for various reasons but get there on Monday and bring as many with you as you can, This whole club deserves the whole Town to get behind it.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 07:49:45 PM »
Next set of pics, more to follow.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 08:11:16 PM »

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 08:36:58 PM »

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 09:00:03 PM »
Last set of pics.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 09:21:34 PM »

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2010, 09:35:06 PM »
Absolutely mental game could of ended about 11-6 as both keepers made some blinding saves. Ryan Semple was unplayable in the first half and for that alone would be my MOTM. A great response from the lads after the disappointment of Tuesday night, let's hope we can take it into Monday. As LCB says a great time to be following us away from home last season and the start of this after many years of abject performances and results.

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 12:40:08 PM »

Blimey, Ken, if they're pictures from your 'toy' camera why bother with the other?? Superb as usual

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »
What a game, a true lesson in how not to defend, from us aswell at some points, but it was great to watch, certainly get value for money with boston.