Author Topic: George Doors returns!  (Read 3446 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
George Doors returns!
« on: August 31, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »
Nice to see Mr and Mrs Doors returning back to York Street!They were sat in their old seats in the Fantasy Island Stand(the monty section).Come on George get posting on here againLets hope some more return ;D

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: George Doors returns!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »
I never saw the old b####r!! I've not seen him for ages, in fact the last time i saw him he was busking in the town centre. He was singing songs about his time as a lumberjack in Canada, you must of heard his best tune. 'I'm a lumberjack and i'm ok, i sleep all night and i work all day' I'm not sure why he had to wear stockings and suspenders whilst he was performing. Mind you there was quite a crowd watching but the old bill turned up and dragged him off to the nick. They told him he didn't have a licence to perform, notice they never asked him about the stockings and suspenders, makes you wonder about the old bill really. Welcome home George and of course Mr's Doors.  ;)

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 08:54:17 PM »
Lonegunman next time i hope he brings some sunglasses or his old BUFC baseball cap.Throughout the game he was using his hand to shade his eyes from the sun!Lets hope GEORGE DOORS returns to the forum like the good old days.Bring back Monty,Kirtonender,Studs and the rest!

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »
Monty now spends his Saturdays watching Lincoln City - he lost faith after the previous regime. His mate, Rooster, no longer watches any football and has taken to manufacturing his own chutney down in deepest Kent.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 06:08:28 AM »
Lonegunman next time i hope he brings some sunglasses or his old BUFC baseball cap.Throughout the game he was using his hand to shade his eyes from the sun!Lets hope GEORGE DOORS returns to the forum like the good old days.Bring back Monty,Kirtonender,Studs and the rest!

He can wear what he likes, even his beloved Spurs scarf, just as long as it's not those stockings and suspenders!! He's not got the legs for them, well he might have if he shaved them. Come on George, lets be having ya!  ;)

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?