Author Topic: Crawley's Owner Flounces  (Read 6322 times)

Patrick

• View Profile
Crawley's Owner Flounces
« on: March 05, 2010, 06:22:09 PM »
I see Crawley's owner Susan Carter has quit through the club's internet forum.  At least she's literate (more so that Bob Blackburn anyway).

http://ctfc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7157

I know some have been supportive, however it is not enough. Personally I am thoroughly sick and tired with not only the lack of support, but also the constant negativity.

I have given everything and more over the last 2 years, neglecting my own business, home and family in the process, why? Because I thought Crawley Town FC and the fans were worth it. Yet people who do not know me think they have the right to call me lazy and negative. Ask anyone who does know and they will tell you, you are talking absolutely crap.

People who obviously have absolutely no idea of the problems the club face do nothing else except criticise and complain. People who call themselves supporters, brag on here that they have lied to get reduced entry – effecting defrauding the club, and they are proud of themselves because they were not caught! They should be ashamed of themselves. Before anyone asks questions of me in future, ask questions of each other first.

If anyone cannot understand why the club does not do all the things you want us to do, or suggest we do, it is very simple mathematics, which I know for some is very difficult to understand.

The bottom line is, I personally paid for the sign which was supplied at a discounted price by Signs Express, for which I am very grateful to Signs Express.

If you seriously think what we receive from the attendances we get, and after people have cheated the club , that it is enough to run a football club, let alone buy new signs or make investments, you are seriously deluding yourself.

But that is not good enough is it, I work hard for the club, more hours than a full time job some weeks, for no financial reward. I work hard in at my own full time job and help support the club financially, which without it would not have survived, let alone had a new sign. But the first comment has to be sarcastic one!

It just about sums it all up, and for me I have had enough. So I say to all you smart @!)@! If you think you can do a better job, be my guest.
Like the sign, hate the sign? I do not care, without my money and the generosity of Signs Express you would not have one. What have you actually done?

In future I will be using my time and hard earned money wisely, elsewhere, where it is appreciated, it will not be for the benefit of a football club and 7-800 supporters.

I wish all our true supporters and Crawley Town FC the very best of luck in the future. I can honestly say it has been an experience, but one I do not have to continue Smile

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 09:00:39 PM by Patrick »

threenil

• View Profile
Re: Crawley's Owner Flounces
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 06:27:19 PM »
Women, eh?

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 06:31:26 PM »

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 06:36:31 PM by Lord Cutler Beckett »
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 06:33:08 PM »
I'm waiting for 'family member in illness shocker' and I've got a full house in Evans Bingo.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 06:37:21 PM »
Sorry, edited my post while you were typing yours.  Makes it all look a bit arse about face now.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 06:54:29 PM »
Is she the first rat to abandon the sinking ship HMS Crawley? Come to think of it when people abandon ships it does tend to be "women and children first".

Stumpy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 07:02:57 PM »
Oh err, Mrs, looks like she has been reading the Evans manual of attempting to get people to like you.

Resign one day and then declare your love of the club and its supporters is too much of a wrench.

Either that or she is aware that the brown stuff is about to hit the fan.

If she was that good a business person she would have long since realised that the customer base at Crawley footbal club is evaporating because of ONE person and his BROTHER.

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 07:26:51 PM »
bloody hell fire that was a bit intense to say the least.where does that leave mcrobber nottingham by june mabey
"till saturday comes"

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »
Pleased she paid the tax bill on the way out !!!!!

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 08:45:21 PM »
And just relative of fatboy is this one then?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 09:29:22 PM »
What's this sign?Hope it falls on the Fraudster head.I will gladly contribute a tenner towards it

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 10:09:54 AM »
apparently it's a fantastic sign. Raynor has to hold it up at random points during the game to remind the fans to applaud another one of evans moments of tactical mastery, tv audience style. They were looking into investing in one that said 'i'm with stupid' but sadly the funding just walked off.