Author Topic: Today  (Read 2706 times)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Today
« on: January 12, 2013, 12:27:34 AM »
Looking forward to seeing the new midfield in action today.
The one with the extra bite needed to hopefully generate the 20 chances we need to score a goal or two  :dan

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: Today
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 08:29:26 AM »
Let's face it - Colwyn Bay are an AWFUL team playing in at least a Division above their weight. Would expect 5-1 victory. .
If we fail to beat them, I am sure Mr Newton may be have a chat with Mr Drury on Monday so that the manager can demonstrate how his ideas for improving the team, which were given at interview, are actually being carried out?
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 08:59:53 AM »
I agree they are apoor team and not just a win but a convincing win will be the only thing what will appease the gathering masses calling for drurys head, no basket will be needed for any rolling  heads today though, a 3-1 win for me

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 10:12:39 AM »
As is often the case CB have a new manager in place now, so an improved performance could happen. I think todays game will be more difficult than lots of people think

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 11:10:43 AM »
Just remember the trophy game though. 1-0 up and cruising, they had a man sent off and then played us off the park.

Two late goals saw us through, but it was a struggle for most of that second half.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 07:58:17 PM »
Looking forward to seeing the new midfield in action today.
The one with the extra bite needed to hopefully generate the 20 chances we need to score a goal or two  :dan

16 chances in the first half, and 3 in the second.
If Ross had put that last freekick into the box we would have probably scored another goal  8)