Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The B-Ark / Re: NL Squad
« Last post by Oakham Pilgrim on June 01, 2024, 10:48:51 PM »
Until he was injured I thought Leak had been, on balance, one of our most consistent players. Perhaps he won't be a starter in the NL, but I think he's more than good enough to be in the squad and, given his age, someone capable of development by the club.
« Last post by scottbufc on June 01, 2024, 09:05:35 PM »
I thought for him it might be a similar situation to what happened at Kiddy last year and he may move on to look for regular first-team football elsewhere. I hope he really proves me wrong and ups his game a level to become an important player for us but I'd be a little concerned if he's starting CB come the first game of the season. We definitely looked better with Bozzy and Mills there in those last five games and I can see Leak just being a benchwarmer.

If we all had a list of re-signing announcements we wanted to see the most I could be wrong but I don't think he'd be too near the top of most peoples!
« Last post by Dipdodah on June 01, 2024, 01:11:18 PM »
Tom Leak signs
The B-Ark / Re: Where are they now?
« Last post by Kearsley Pilgrim on June 01, 2024, 12:55:28 PM »
Danny Elliott leaving Scunny, destination unknown at the moment.

By chance, I was talking to a Macclesfield FC supporter in Manchester yesterday.
He said that Macc were supposedly in talks with a Scunthorpe United forward, and offering enough money to tempt him to drop down a level. 
« Last post by scottbufc on May 31, 2024, 09:07:07 PM »
Jon Margetts has joined Kings Lynn.
« Last post by BostonGoals on May 31, 2024, 07:33:34 PM »
Danny Elliott leaving Scunny, destination unknown at the moment.
« Last post by oxo on May 31, 2024, 05:25:37 PM »
Dylan has had offers from other clubs in this league but loves it at Boston and how good is it to see the lad showing loyalty to the club that gave him his chance, oh that others were so loyal. UTP.
The B-Ark / Re: Season tickets/new stand
« Last post by Pilgrim86 on May 31, 2024, 04:46:31 PM »
825 sold now, with the early bird offer extended until 9th June
« Last post by Pete Brooksbank on May 31, 2024, 03:30:41 PM »
Yep, happy with this one - thought he might get tempted away. We've done very well to retain Hill and Cameron - might be a bit of a stretch to hope Rowe has been tempted to stay too but we have another announcement at 1pm tomorrow so you never know.
« Last post by doc on May 31, 2024, 02:58:22 PM »
BRILLIANT NEWS!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10