Author Topic: is anybody else suprised  (Read 2867 times)

jskayman

• View Profile
is anybody else suprised
« on: July 28, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »
iv been keeping a good eye on the transfers for us this summer and i was wondering if anybody else is suprised that jase has not brought in any lads from forest .

i understand that he was working within the youth camp there before joining us (begining las season) and i know alot of manager like to poach players who dont cut it like tommo did with ipswich and scott and hurst are with us.

just wondering if anybody else is suprised..... maybe a few loan u18s will come in and provide some competition during the season

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: is anybody else suprised
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »
Fairclough was at Forest.

jskayman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
ah didnt realise, still ones not that many considering his connections!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 10:16:44 PM »
Is JL still connected to them?Chris Fairclough (dad) got the sack when McClaren took control!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »
iv been keeping a good eye on the transfers for us this summer and i was wondering if anybody else is suprised that jase has not brought in any lads from forest .

i understand that he was working within the youth camp there before joining us (begining las season) and i know alot of manager like to poach players who dont cut it like tommo did with ipswich and scott and hurst are with us.

just wondering if anybody else is suprised..... maybe a few loan u18s will come in and provide some competition during the season
We wouldn't want any U18s - maybe a first year pro who is 19/20

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 01:08:14 AM »
I'd like to think one or two could come in given the connections of JL with the club. The lads we had from Peterborough looked okay when they were here last season especially Mckeown. I haven't made it to any pre-season so far but hoping to get to the Lincoln City match next weekend. After reading some of the reports it seems Wilkinson and Milnes could be good signings. Looking forward to getting the season underway now. Up the Pilgrims!!!