Author Topic: Well done!  (Read 14310 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Well done!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 07:18:11 AM »
Otheres starting to take note on our winning run, taken from the bpa site.

Posted: Yesterday, 10:22 PM   

Avenue Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Still 2-1 to Boston, let's hope Retford equalise. Boston are looking a real threat along with Guisley. 

I noticed that quote from a 'Steve Killick' on the BPA forum, I wonder if its the same one who used to post on her claiming to be a Boston fan but being totally negative and backing Evans to the hilt?

Seenbetter

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 01:35:31 PM »
Hello again Cappo. Great minds think alike. You are obviously a person of high intelligence. Are you tall and good looking as well, not that I'm after a date.  ;D
A few of Retthugs followers didn't think much of Ellender and would like to see the back of him.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 02:37:15 PM »
Hello again Cappo. Great minds think alike. You are obviously a person of high intelligence. Are you tall and good looking as well, not that I'm after a date.  ;D
A few of Retthugs followers didn't think much of Ellender and would like to see the back of him.

Not the Cappo I know ;D ;D :bunny
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

thepilgrims

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 03:49:28 PM »

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2010, 06:24:17 PM »

For every moan we find, we should post a piccie of Pearson planting everything and anything in the back of the net.

Sweeeett
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Seenbetter

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »
A dozen or so Boston supporters invade the pitch, pillock. There were more than that, maybe 40 or more and I think they wanted to defend our players from their bunch of thugs. And as for invading, I don't think Hitler would have wanted that bit of England.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2010, 08:55:38 PM »
A dozen or so Boston supporters invade the pitch, pillock. There were more than that, maybe 40 or more and I think they wanted to defend our players from their bunch of thugs. And as for invading, I don't think Hitler would have wanted that bit of England.

What happened in that corner sorta made the Retthug players grow up and go down the tunnel. I think all that was wanted was for the players that were heading towards the away fans behind the goal to be allowed to go and celebrate instead of being held by the neck.

For the record, I didn't go on the pitch meself as I had nice white trainers on and didn't want to get them muddy on the ploughed field. ;D
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 09:39:10 PM »
Can sort of understand them defending their club, our playing style was questioned under Ev*ns every week but when it's your team you turn a blind eye. It's only since that I have realised how bad we where, fouling, timewasting etc. just like watching Retthug.

A couple of points though, the idiot who has got them winning the play-offs what a mong, I can see them missing out yet.

The other point about our celebrating, it is because of the way their team behaved at our place, a lot of them where giving it large to me and the people around me as they went over to their fans, and the way they have "played" in both games, that's why we celebrated so much.

What a horrible poisonous little club, fans are nearly as bad as the players, right arrogant bunch they think that they only have to turn up to win a league and now they aren't their not happy.

Nice to see they've finally realised there was a game on Tuesday as well  :D

Take a look at the comment on this thread, what a fool.
http://retfordunited.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=News&action=display&thread=5087

Edit: And RUFCFAN on here which is typical of how they think, he/she had them promoted back in December:
Though really, the next level., the conference north, is a humongous (however u spell it lol) step !!! and I really cant see us doing that division like we have the previous 6 divisions !!
http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=71026&start=15
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:11:12 PM by woad_pilgrim »

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 09:54:45 PM »
Yes they seem to have conveniently forgotten about the behavior of their team at YS both during the game and after it.Or perhaps they are such good supporters they didn't come here for the first game.Our celebrations(and the players)at the end of the game was as much about pay back for what happened at YS as it was about winning the three points.Seems the Retford fans are too obtuse to understand that.I think their fans are a good match for their thuggish team and their poisonous little manager.

ollie

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 10:31:54 PM »
I was pleased when FC's games against Retford was moved to Lincoln United's ground.

I didnt fancy standing in 3 inches of mud.
MUFCUM

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »

;D ;D thats not very nice tash,witty though i must say. ;D ;D
"till saturday comes"

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2010, 10:03:28 PM »

;D ;D thats not very nice tash,witty though i must say. ;D ;D

Cheers Cappo 
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Bob Lee

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »
Just got back from Jersey, just got to say one thing. WHICH IDIOT SAID OUR SEASON WAS OVER AFTER THE FA CUP DEFEAT?

I will give you a clue, handsome, modest, know all, generous, handsome, never wrong, top bloke, handsome, living legend,saviour of the universe OH and did I say handsome? ::)

It's nice to be wrong.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2010, 08:39:40 AM »
I thought you were on about me........ ;)

Seenbetter

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2010, 01:27:48 PM »
Well I have never said the season was over after the Lowestoft game but the rest of it could be me.