Author Topic: Keith Scott - applied for the BUFC manager's job  (Read 1721 times)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Keith Scott - applied for the BUFC manager's job
« on: May 15, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »
Article in today's non-league paper ...

KEITH SCOTT says he is ready to get back into the management game following a break from the dug-out.

Scott guided Windsor & Eton to the 2009-10 Zamaretto South & West title in some style, racking up 101 points before leaving last summer.

Scott, recently interviewed for the manager's job at Boston United, said "I'm really looking forward to my next challenge in management."

I think Jason Lee and Lee Canoville will prove better appointments than Keith Scott would have done. I remember Keith Scott did play for us a couple of times on loan from Lincoln City, but all his managerial and coaching experience has been elsewhere in the country. I doubt that time spent with Dover, Wycombe or Windsor & Eton would have given him the right network of contacts for Blue Square North.

Plus there's the fact that previous Scotts who have occupied the York Street dugout (not to mention Scots) haven't always parted on the best of terms!