Author Topic: O/T Raids in Boston today  (Read 12707 times)

Steviemas

• View Profile
Re: O/T Raids in Boston today
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 06:19:51 PM »
 I'd rather Boston be seen as boring, than having these drunken foreign scum running amok through our town  stabbing each other, how wonderfully enriching they are to our county.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
Guns!it's like living Tripoli!

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 06:31:37 PM »
think armed coppers are only back up , were sat in car laughing at 6 lol

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 09:41:13 PM »
It is down york st KON

I think you'll find 11 lads wearing Boston United shirts between the time of 15.00 and 17.00 on sat 10/9/20011 were murdered (on the pitch by a team wearing pink and one looked like omelette off the Lee Nelson show too!!!!)    :o :o :o

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »
I'd rather Boston be seen as boring, than having these drunken foreign scum running amok through our town  stabbing each other, how wonderfully enriching they are to our county.

I suggest you read this. He doesn't sound very "foreign"
http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/news/crime/breaking_news_police_launch_national_manhunt_following_boston_murder_1_3053304

I suppose these locals  are ok?

Drug raids lead to arrests ( Standard)
Published on Wednesday 14 September 2011 09:41

"FIVE people have been arrested following drugs raids in Wyberton and Kirton.

The raids, part of Lincolnshire Police’s Operation Xantia, were carried out on Thursday, under the Misuse of Drugs Act, and all five have been charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs.

Timothy Hampson, 40, and Fiona Plummer, 31, of London Road, Wyberton, and Colin Gibson, 55, and James Parker, 57, of Station Road, Kirton, were all bailed to appear before Grantham magistrates on September 28. Leigh Upsall, 29, of Keel Drive, Kirton, was remanded in custody to appear at Lincoln Crown Court on Friday."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 02:49:48 PM by Shoddys Lane »

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 09:18:23 AM »
I'd rather Boston be seen as boring, than having these drunken foreign scum running amok through our town  stabbing each other, how wonderfully enriching they are to our county.

You could also take note of this.

UPDATE: Boston murder investigation hindered by ‘rumours’ on social network sites

Published on Wednesday 14 September 2011 17:42 ( Standard)

POLICE are calling on social network users not to post rumours online about the murder of Janusz Smoderek – as it is hindering their investigation.

At a press briefing this morning (Wednesday), the investigation’s senior investigating officer, Det Chief Insp Stuart Gibbon, confirmed they have now issued a nationwide manhunt for Boston man Stephen Anthony Sleaford, 37.

Mr Sleaford is wanted in connection with the murder of father-of-three Mr Smoderek, 48, following an altercation in the Sleaford Road area of town in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Mr Smoderek, a Polish national, was found dead with multiple stab wounds in a garden in Sleaford Road at around 7.30am on Sunday.

Chief Insp Gibbons said: “There have been some irresponsible comments posted onto social networking sites, which haven’t supported our investigation in terms of rumours.

“I accept that these things are said – but some are very, very inaccurate.”

He concluded by urging people to use trusted media sites to get information about the ongoing murder investigation.

Police are appealing for anyone with information about the whereabouts of Mr Sleaford, or any information about the altercation that took place in Sleaford Road on Sunday, to call Lincolnshire Police on 0300 111 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »
As the police have their own twitter feed, and as twitter regularly breaks news and rumours that turn out to be true. I'd suggest the police embrace twitter and get on chasing any leads it gives them. Or they could sit and look at the leaked Scarlet Johanssen pictures like the rest of us!
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 05:06:20 PM »
where might i find said pictures Lord Beckett?

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 07:29:21 PM »

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »
Mr Sleaford can't be his real name...anyway his twin brother was stood next to me on the Spayne a couple of weeks ago...his tattoo was one of those stick-on ones, obviously.
Hope they catch him and justice is seen to be done

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 09:23:20 PM »
Saw the cops searching bushes next to Royal Mails sorting office this afternoon ,    Was the search for a lost postman or was it related to the murder ?

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 10:53:13 PM »
Saw the cops searching bushes next to Royal Mails sorting office this afternoon ,    Was the search for a lost postman or was it related to the murder ?

Postman near his place of work after noon........must be a totally false rumour :-)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
Armed police down Ingelow tonight!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »
Armed police down Ingelow tonight!