Author Topic: Congratulations....  (Read 2852 times)

sparks

• View Profile
Congratulations....
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:53:37 PM »
 If it really means anything, congratulations go to Churchy for being included in
 the Unibond Dream Team for Feb 2010 as featured in the Non League 24 Magazine.
 Seems ironic I suppose being awarded it whilst serving a 3 game suspension !!

Congratulations Churchy all the same...............
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:16:02 PM by sparks »
Simplicity is Genious...... Never touch an Electrician with no eyebrows.

BU on the up

• View Profile
Re: Congratulations....
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 10:02:04 AM »
Yeah well done Churchy!
Nothing more then the young lad deserves - he's been outstanding for us this year!
Hopefully some of the other lads will make the future dream teams

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations....
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 06:24:14 PM »
I hope people will go out and buy this magazine, as it is yet again an excellent read. Buying it from the club also helps club funds and, whilst geographical issues prevented me from doing that this time around, I now know for future reference that the club will mail copies out. But hopefully Boston-based fans will start forming a steady stream at the ticket office over the next few days.

I fully agree with Church's award. We've now had both Tom Evans and Anthony Church named in respective "Dream Teams" and in the interests of fairness I hope Shaun Pearson makes it a hat-trick of United players next month.

It's a shame that the magazine didn't quite gets its facts straight in relation to Churchy. It claims he has been ever-present for us this season, but unless I'm mistaken he was definitely suspended at the beginning of the campaign.

Its also worth extending the congratulations to Luke Clayton, who features as a fans' profile within the same magazine. Great article and thoroughly deserved. Well done, Luke!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:28:35 PM by leicester pilgrim »