Author Topic: crawley  (Read 17031 times)

Pride of Lincolnshire

Re: crawley
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 10:16:13 PM »
I see some would still rather chat about that fat moron down south than the game on Tuesday. Look how few people commented on our win on Tuesday night compared to this thread on evan$. I aint forgot what that poisonous rat did to our club, but you don't see me constantly perving over every move of his and giving updates on what he's got in his shopping trolley. It's become an unhealthy obsession for some BUFC fans. I'd like to think that I can move forward, like the club has, without having to wade through the dirt, again and again.

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »
I think that you will find that the postings are in direct proportion to the current success of Crawley Town Football Club. The resulting press coverage shows that the media have forgotten, or chosen to ignore the history and background of their manager and his associates.

For evil to succeed, it needs only that the just stay silent.  Lest we forget!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 10:38:04 PM »
Scott! Father in law?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »
Why don't we ask Roo to do some investigating!

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 08:37:27 AM »
If the Scots can still go on about Bannockburn after all this time, I don't see why we should forgive or forget a major happening in our recent history. We might as well forget about Wembley 85, 6-1 against Derby, or Jim Smith and co.

Please don't forget about me. sniff, sob.   :'(

dubai camel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »
Never forget the about the fat cheat.

Had a friend who I had told all about the fat one, who saw and heard him for the first time on TV this week - he was shocked that he lived up to my billing and more .....

dazzybabie

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2011, 12:03:03 PM »
I'm not an expert on companies, but looking at Prospects Holdings records, there are only two directors, Evans and Jarman - the other two listed left as Evans started in July last year. Anybody better than me at understanding this?

MR STEPHEN EVANS Appointed as director on 27 Jul 2010 (Document)
VICTOR MARLEY Appointment terminated as director on 26 Jul 2010 (Document)
THOMAS SCOTT Appointment terminated as director on 26 Jul 2010 (Document)
THOMAS ANDERSON SCOTT Appointed as director on 17 Apr 2008 (Document)
VICTOR BARRY MARLEY Appointed as director on 17 Apr 2008 (Document)
PHILIP MICHAEL JARMAN Appointed as director and secretary on 17 Apr 2008 (Document)
Information last updated: 16 Dec 2010

Correct

I am a simple man of simple mind and i dont really understand all this buisiness lingo. So can i ask a couple of questions. This proepect thingy seems to have started off in boston. Does this mean it could be something left over from when the fat one was in boston and he has blown the dust of it, or because of the changes in directors could it be something he has bought into.

Also why do they need a "holding" company to have the shares and stuff? surely the club sells the shares to interested parties. if the club sells shares to a holding company that it owns, then wouldnt that mean that the club would end up being controlled by the holding company? this seems like some backdoor way of selling a club.

Could it alos be and god forgive me for saying this that fatty has learnt his lesson and is either very lucky to have a money tree, or is bending the system another way.

and finally, does this reflect what he did at boston in any way?

too many questions, but im interested to hear the answers if you dont mind more talk of him whose name we dont mention...

Daz

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2011, 12:04:25 PM »
...........IMO   ALL  posts about  Ev@ns should be removed/banned.........Its far better to talk about OUR club,and what we are doing than somebody elses club and manager.......Crawley are what they are-they are flying the flag for the non-league in the FA cup and also attracting a lot of media interest to this level of football.........as for Ev@ns himself most of us thought he could walk on water until he revealed his true colours.........its the Football Authorities who should being hanging their heads in shame for allowing people like him to still be involved in football........So why dont WE ALL MOVE ON PLEASE AND TALK GOOD THINGS ABOUT OUR CLUB......rant over......

dubai camel

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 05:37:56 AM »
Lest We Forget .....

Don't click the link if you don't want to read about the Fat One.

People like him would love us to forget about his past, likewise the FA. His past should haunt him wherever he goes, our club continues to pay the heavy price for his actions, so what he did then is as relevant today as it has ever been.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 09:23:57 AM »
I'm not an expert on companies, but looking at Prospects Holdings records, there are only two directors, Evans and Jarman - the other two listed left as Evans started in July last year. Anybody better than me at understanding this?

MR STEPHEN EVANS Appointed as director on 27 Jul 2010 (Document)
VICTOR MARLEY Appointment terminated as director on 26 Jul 2010 (Document)
THOMAS SCOTT Appointment terminated as director on 26 Jul 2010 (Document)
THOMAS ANDERSON SCOTT Appointed as director on 17 Apr 2008 (Document)
VICTOR BARRY MARLEY Appointed as director on 17 Apr 2008 (Document)
PHILIP MICHAEL JARMAN Appointed as director and secretary on 17 Apr 2008 (Document)
Information last updated: 16 Dec 2010

Correct

I am a simple man of simple mind and i dont really understand all this buisiness lingo. So can i ask a couple of questions. This proepect thingy seems to have started off in boston. Does this mean it could be something left over from when the fat one was in boston and he has blown the dust of it, or because of the changes in directors could it be something he has bought into.

Also why do they need a "holding" company to have the shares and stuff? surely the club sells the shares to interested parties. if the club sells shares to a holding company that it owns, then wouldnt that mean that the club would end up being controlled by the holding company? this seems like some backdoor way of selling a club.

Could it alos be and god forgive me for saying this that fatty has learnt his lesson and is either very lucky to have a money tree, or is bending the system another way.

and finally, does this reflect what he did at boston in any way?

too many questions, but im interested to hear the answers if you dont mind more talk of him whose name we dont mention...

Daz

Try a search engine  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell