Author Topic: Colwyn Bay  (Read 2737 times)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Colwyn Bay
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:11:28 AM »
Who's going to make the short trip across to Wales tonight ?

I remember the home encounter being a little lively  - particularly their manager / bench.

DL

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Colwyn Bay
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:38:14 AM »
Already made most of the journey... staying over in Chester. Little bit foggy.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 12:02:15 PM »
Staying about 10 miles from Colwyn Bay till Friday.  Had a look at ground this morning and surface frost at one end but should be ok tonight.

Spoke to one old guy whilst looking at the pitch and he said since New Year Colwyn Bay have "played" football and getting good results. When I said Boston have started to play passing football and playing much better his reply was " oh!!".  So should be a good match.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 04:33:54 PM »
"Colwyn Bay player-boss Jon Newby has praised his backroom staff and the whole of the playing squad for winning the Blue Square Bet North's January Manager of the Month award, just three months after taking the job".

It's usually the kiss of death when a manager wins a monthly award, so looking forward to BUFC stopping him tonight!
United we stand..................

magic pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 04:48:22 PM »
I'd quite happily take a point at that place with the run there on at the minute!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:25:31 PM »
Wee a point would be a cracking result but im not confident at all and if we lose i think the team can be excused for it.

Players in the middle of a working week then making a treck on coach across the country into the one next door.  Its amazing to be fair that we have a team to be able to do it with work commitments etc let alone come home with point/s

wilko559

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 07:17:53 PM »
I think this could be a hard game, we won recently and i hope that motivates the lads. Im hoping we cross that white line with the right attitude and cross it again with a win or a draw!!!