Author Topic: Corby Town  (Read 2599 times)

fenside pilgrim

• View Profile
Corby Town
« on: November 15, 2012, 04:23:14 PM »

Just wanted to inform you all of some crowd trouble i witnessed a Corby Town match last night a group of 15 to 20 chavs went to stand next to around 80 wealdstone fans in the second half and started trying to bait them into causing trouble nothing happened until wealdstone went 2-1 up and the Corby Chavs kicked off and fighting broke out.Corby Stewards slow to react to this until people starting to run out of the stand and the stewards split it up and moved the corby so called fans away.

Outside the ground the police were called to keep them apart as corby fans were throwing stones and wealdstones coach.

As we are there on boxing day wanted as many people to be aware of these idiots which spoilt a good game with wealdstone turning up 15mins before kick off and lost the game to a injury time winner.

yam man

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Corby Town
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:35:36 PM »
I think I'll give Corby a miss then if they've got "fans" who can throw a coach. I shudder to think what they'd do to my bike!

LPRA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 12:19:44 PM »
They had some lively Scotch types when we went a year or two back. Don't think they really fancied it that day as we had about 400 there but guess Wealdstone weren't so lucky.

fenside pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 03:16:32 PM »

looking ob both teams forums they are both blaming each other for the trouble and as for the jocks in the main stand they never stopped swearing during whole 90 mins