Author Topic: Steve Spriggs  (Read 15860 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Spriggs
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
What do you make of this "KON" character shauneyg ?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 10:22:40 PM »
What do you make of this 'shauneyg' character KON?   8)
No comment MLF! I upset too many people on here  ;) But I think most people on here have sussed him out!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 10:26:11 PM »
What do you make of this "KON" character shauneyg ?
He wont like me!

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 10:54:53 PM »
Haha. It would be great to meet some of these fans who seem to think they know it all. I have offered to meet anyone to discuss my views on things. I'm a passionate Boston united fan and am entitled to my views. Some fans really are clueless.

Timmy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 10:56:23 PM »

I just googled and found:-

Stephen "Steve" Spriggs (born 16 February 1956 in Armthorpe, near Doncaster, England) is a former professional footballer who is mostly remembered for his 12 years at Cambridge United, where he still holds the record for the most appearances with 416.[1]

I know our squad is relatively inexperienced, but I do hope we haven't put in a 7-day approach for a 56-year-old midfielder!

He is King's Lynn's Spriggs' father.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 11:15:04 PM »
Who Shauneyg ?

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 09:16:48 AM »
i think he could be a really good sigining, sounds like an old fashioned a very tricky old fashoned winger and having players like that mean less hoofing. will he want to come though as KL looked destind for play offs and pay decent money dont they?

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 12:54:31 PM »
I'm very entitled to my views. Some people may not agree with my opinion but that's just the way it is football is all about opinions.
   I will be making no more comment's this season;; I am not sure about this fellow DRURY.or the player's he's brought in ;;

(Shauneyg;; could be jordon smith and not a very good footballer I.M.O.)

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 01:16:18 PM »
Always like to see good wingers as they not only give you that extra dimension (obviously! lol) to play with but also a better chance of getting around the back of some of these colossal centre-halfs that seem to dominate non-league football nowadays! Good old 'route 1', or hoofball, certainly has a role to play, in fact some teams seem to base their whole fundamental attacking philosophy on it and sometimes to very good effect, but it is not particularly pleasant on the eye if it becomes the norm....unless you're consistently winning that is! Good wingers, I would wage, are hard to find as they need to have a mixture of skill and flair housed in a 'crocodile skin reinforced with asbestos and graphene', as they are ripest of candidates for crowd derision if they don't perform!  :o

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »
ARGIEH;
I agree i like to see good winger's.
I allso like to see fullback's become wing/back's something Boston lack's for sure

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2013, 03:13:56 PM »
Nothing wrong with Callum Smith, Stokes or Fairclough. They are as good as any replacements we have seen. Sorry that we are losing
Jones. So much for him saying money doesn't come in to it, thats the only improvement he can make by going to Gainsborough. He said himself that he want's to stay at BUFC. Why can't we get players on contracts to make money in cases like this?

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 09:58:25 PM »
Yes two wingers who were not good enough in my opinion.

Kallum was, in my opinion
Agreed, hopefully the loan is just that and we get him back at some stage. A young player with a lot of potential and worth giving him a bit longer to see if he fulfills that potential.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2013, 11:05:53 PM »
Steve Spriggs will be talking to the Boston management next week .   

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2013, 11:09:28 PM »

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2013, 11:22:25 PM »
http://www.thelinnets.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=59329.0

As woad might say 'Boo Steve Spriggs Boo'  :dan
Yeah Boo Spriggs, why does he want to talk to that loser Drury. Some stats, the only ones we can use to compare managers this season:

PPG (Points Per Game for those that don't know)

Jase Lee 17 games 22 points = PPG 1.294
Graham Hyde 2 games 3 points = PPG 1.5
Graham Drury 6 games 8 points = PPG 1.333

So, so far with all these inferior players that Drury is bringing in he's got a better ppg than Jase. Boo Drury not good enough.