Author Topic: Season DVD?  (Read 2270 times)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Season DVD?
« on: April 26, 2014, 07:42:08 PM »
With the season now over we have scored plenty of goals at home including several great goals; Newsh v BPA, Miller v Vauxhall and Bore v Telford spring to mind (think I have got the opponents right.) Surely the club could cash in and do 20/30 second clip of each goal the home team have scored and sell them for a fiver? Failing that maybe someone more skilled in the subject than me could make a youtube video?

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Season DVD?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 04:47:09 PM »
Great idea Carl!

And with the profits they could renovate the horrible loo.  :-*
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 07:23:51 AM »
Carl,

I'm not sure the Club would make much money from this. Selling say 100 copies at £5 isn't going to make a big sum after expenses - and particularly as many of the goals are also online anyway. Maybe if we had achieved something in the league (or cup) but I would save this for a more successful season.

DL

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 11:29:18 AM »
Blank discs are relatively cheap and can be bought in bulk for pence so surely the cost of each including packaging would be no more than £1. Selling 100 would be no gold mine but a tidy profit and more than the profits of the golden goal and and 50/50 from a game combined.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 01:44:59 PM »
an online download would be even cheaper!  :-*
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.