Author Topic: Banned Fruit Shoots-Guess who?  (Read 9092 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Banned Fruit Shoots-Guess who?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 04:07:18 PM »
Irrelevant to pop bottle tops and over zealous steards, the club is missng out on an added income - THEY SHOULD BE SELLING BEER INSIDE THE GROUND!

They could put a bar in the Fantasy Island Stand so supporters could get a drink and supervise it so alcoholic drinks are not taken to the seats.  This would benefit the cub not only in added wet sales but more people may to go sit in the Fantasy Isalnd stand which would also see increased ticket revenue.  I know where I would be if I could get a pint prior to and half way through a match.

Mick what if they said you can get a pint in that stand but no pies. Or..... you can get a pie in the Town end but no pints, where would you go then?
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »
Why not have a bar under the Town End. The concourse area underneath could be turned into the drinking area. Even if it's just plastic bottles...

Mr Tickle

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »
Irrelevant to pop bottle tops and over zealous steards, the club is missng out on an added income - THEY SHOULD BE SELLING BEER INSIDE THE GROUND!

They could put a bar in the Fantasy Island Stand so supporters could get a drink and supervise it so alcoholic drinks are not taken to the seats.  This would benefit the cub not only in added wet sales but more people may to go sit in the Fantasy Isalnd stand which would also see increased ticket revenue.  I know where I would be if I could get a pint prior to and half way through a match.

Mick what if they said you can get a pint in that stand but no pies. Or..... you can get a pie in the Town end but no pints, where would you go then?

You rotten sod Tash!  You know my brain can't copute such equations.  Beer or Pies???

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »
 Good idea .. shd fill up the stand a bit more for all matches ..but may need more stewards  !

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009, 06:38:32 PM »
I know where there is a good bar steward ;)

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »
Is FC Manchester ground and supporters classed as football lke us?If so why can a bus load of them take crates of beer from ALDI!

We aint aloud to take our crates from "Aldi" as you think into the ground.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 10:44:20 PM »
Spotted the "steward" checking bags before the game!But failed to search me because he was acting like a traffic cop by helping a lorry reversing in the car park and he had left his checkpoint!He also failed to spot an oap having a fag in the spain lane stand.