Author Topic: FA Cup draw  (Read 35064 times)

youngchubby69

Re: FA Cup draw
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2017, 07:25:22 PM »
Yes we won and a job well done.
What happened after the game was disgusting and shocking, Mansfield fans throwing glasses and beer over Boston fans including women and children.
One fan even climbed down from the terrace area and confronted us, and tried to goad us, there security guy just let him do it.
I have filled an official complaint to their Secretary and I ask you all too do the same.
If anyone has any footage of the incident, forward that to the FA.
This needs to be dealt with, and they and the club need to be punished.
They are to blame for having no police at the ground and inadequate security.
This is another example why beer should not be allowed to be consumed in a football ground.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 08:24:55 PM »
No beer. I agree Nick.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2017, 09:36:14 PM »
Regardless of the odd 'fan' making an idiot of themselves which lets face it, we always see in cup games, I feel we need to focus on the win and hopefully a cup run to be proud of this season. Although I have been unable to attend games now for a while, reports I have been receiving from fellow fans over the last two games have been promising. Lets hope it stays that way ! While it is still too early to get carried away and no disrespect to AFC I feel we have much tougher games coming up to prove ourselves in and I still feel we need one good goalscorer to be competitive and climb the league table as well as extend this cup run.
Anyway.......who do we fancy in the next round ?

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2017, 09:54:47 PM »
What happened after the game was disgusting and shocking, Mansfield fans throwing glasses and beer over Boston fans including women and children.
One fan even climbed down from the terrace area and confronted us, and tried to goad us, there security guy just let him do it.
I have filled an official complaint to their Secretary and I ask you all too do the same.
This is another example why beer should not be allowed to be consumed in a football ground.
Didn't have trouble when we played Mansfield  town  the league ?
Do not trust atoms, they make up everything.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2017, 09:58:49 PM »
Mansfield is a scummy horrible place. I'm surprised there were other a handful of idiots. Had it been a different kickoff time it would have been awkward.
On the pitch, we defended well but made it very nervy. Clinical up top, solid at the back, unlike the Darlington game where we played much better. But we're through to a glamorous tie at some bandwagon shit like fylde or south shields

youngchubby69

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2017, 09:59:01 PM »
But we did this time,I know I was there.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2017, 10:02:48 PM »
First time in the 4th qualifying round for 5 seasons I believe,well done AM and the lads.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2017, 10:59:45 PM »
More money for the playing budget I hope?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2017, 06:55:45 AM »
More money for the playing budget I hope?

A large amount of our present budget spends matches sat on the bench ,  rightly so by their on field performances .

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2017, 07:35:31 AM »
Didn't have trouble when we played Mansfield  town  the league ?

I missed the WE out.  Didn't we have trouble when we played Mansfield Town in the league?

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2017, 07:38:55 AM »
But we did this time,I know I was there.

Sorry Chubby, I missed WE out on my post.  Last time we went to Mansfield, three of us had to * rescue " some women in a car after they were attacked by youths.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2017, 08:58:53 AM »
The loser that climbed over the seats looked deranged, seen more meat on a butchers ✏️ pencil.😀
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2017, 09:30:42 AM »
It was a disgrace Tash, do you know if anyone has a video of the incident, if so it needs to be sent to our chairman.
I have already lodged a complaint with AFC Mansfield and our board.
I am a big boy and can look after myself, and if I didn't have the best interest of our club at heart, I would have put skelator on his skinny arse.
But what upset me the most was seeing beer glasses bouncing off children.
It was utterly disgusting and those responsible and the club should be punished, AFC Mansfield have a duty of care to protect all supporters, and they woefully failed, with no police being present and a security that just stood there and let it happen, and refused to call the police in.
In hindsight we should have called them in.
I am delighted with our win, and willing to move on from this, but surely they AFC Mansfield cannot be allowed to sweep this under the carpet.

Any decent club would want to investigate it and punish those responsible, and also do whatever they can to protect all supporters.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2017, 10:16:19 AM »

Come on youngchubby, you and I know any calls to the old bill results in an incident number and no show or they will turn up just as the stadium staff start to lock up ! lol  :police: :police:

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2017, 10:39:18 AM »

Come on youngchubby, you and I know any calls to the old bill results in an incident number and no show or they will turn up just as the stadium staff start to lock up ! lol  :police: :police:
it's a good job all BUFC fans are well behaved always then, isn't it? I understand why YC is upset, but if incidents like this are reported, then we all know a minority of our fans can be as bad, and some things just need leaving, unsavoury as they may be.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684