Author Topic: Jason Lee  (Read 1986 times)

woad_pilgrim

Jason Lee
« on: December 15, 2012, 09:24:07 PM »
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/mid-table-budget-insists-sacked-Boston-United/story-17558179-detail/story.html

Having been behind him whilst here I don't think he came out well in this interview. He should have said he gave it his best shot and that he would use the experience to improve for his next job.

But instead he's blamed the budget, fans expectation, and fan criticism for his inability to get the club in the top half. For me this confirms DN made the right decision to get rid.

I personally get sick of hearing budget this, budget that. If it's only about budget as JL seems to think let's just do away with the football and base league tables on who spends the most  ::)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Lee
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 09:42:16 PM »
DN made the right decision 6 months too late.........in fact 18 months too late, he should never have got the job in the 1st place.

A poor workman always blames his tools.......

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/mid-table-budget-insists-sacked-Boston-United/story-17558179-detail/story.html

Having been behind him whilst here I don't think he came out well in this interview. He should have said he gave it his best shot and that he would use the experience to improve for his next job.

But instead he's blamed the budget, fans expectation, and fan criticism for his inability to get the club in the top half. For me this confirms DN made the right decision to get rid.

I personally get sick of hearing budget this, budget that. If it's only about budget as JL seems to think let's just do away with the football and base league tables on who spends the most  ::)

To be fair WP, he needed to make plain "his issue" then the defence is already in place for the interveiw he has for the next job further down the line  ;)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 11:46:59 AM »
" A poor workman always blames his tools " 
 Does those with great hindsight have a good vision of the future ?
If so Dave Newton should be consulting these people ,  or better still why don,t they contact Newton and pass on their wisdom .