Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The B-Ark / Re: today......
« Last post by Uncertain Corridor on Today at 08:53:37 AM »
Just a brilliant day! Congratulations to everyone. I watched it back again and we were brilliant in the second half. I always feel confident that Ian will make any necessary changes at half time. A lot of emotion on the pitch at the end..
The B-Ark / Re: well done Jimmy Knowles ... Leagues 3rd highest scorer
« Last post by Pilgrim86 on May 05, 2024, 10:37:00 PM »
I believe we'll be adding to the U23 squad, so maybe Woods could help Joe with those and also be available for the 1st team. Up to him I guess!
« Last post by scottbufc on May 05, 2024, 10:30:57 PM »
Rowe and Gregory would be the ones I'd be most concerned about. For large parts of the season would you say Knowles and/or Mooney have looked like they could regularly play one or two levels above? I'd say no.

The older guys I'm sure will stay. Woods will be an interesting one. He'll be 40 next season, is he really cut out for NL football? Might be someone good off the bench from time to time and to help with training but then we have Cully, Bazza and Joe already so slightly unsure where he'd fit in. Mills works again now so if we edge closer to properly full-time even more that could throw an interesting conundrum for him. Bostwick has activated a clause so he'll be fine.
« Last post by Nundy Junior on May 05, 2024, 10:15:04 PM »
Bostwick will be here next season as I believe he's triggered another year. Would expect to keep hold of mills and Richard's. The rest you've mentioned will be snapped up I'd assume. Accrington scout was watching Knowles at Alfreton the other week
« Last post by Lee Newell on May 05, 2024, 09:40:16 PM »
Plenty of assists too. Retaining Knowles has has to be high up on the managers to do list next week along with Gregory Bostwick Rowe Mills Richards
« Last post by howmanynames2pick on May 05, 2024, 08:05:36 PM »
Kelsey Mooney was 5th equal
The B-Ark / well done Jimmy Knowles ... Leagues 3rd highest scorer
« Last post by howmanynames2pick on May 05, 2024, 08:04:24 PM »
Paul Blackett   South Shields 30   
Daniel Whitehall Scunthorpe United 21
Jimmy Knowles Boston United 19   
« Last post by howmanynames2pick on May 05, 2024, 07:29:51 PM »
ditto all the above..
pleased for the management team, who have had their critics, but have prevailed.
« Last post by danboston on May 05, 2024, 04:19:10 PM »
A fantastic day for the club: congratulations, Pilgrims!  :D
« Last post by Cousin Jack on May 05, 2024, 01:14:48 PM »

Well done to everyone - management, players, backroom staff, & travelling support, superb performances all round !   Special thanks to Chestnuts, without the support and guidance of David and Neil none of this would have happened.  Commiserations to Brackley who are a very decent footballing side - hope they finally achieve promotion next season.
           We listened to the game and post match interviews on Radio Lincs as we're on a campsite up in Orkney - excellent coverage,well done to all involved, especially Rob & Craig.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10