Author Topic: pilgrims in decent shape  (Read 2320 times)

pilgrim4life

• View Profile
pilgrims in decent shape
« on: October 07, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
im not too overwhelmed by the start we have made to the new season but if you look at statistics we have made exactly the same start as we did with s&h in their first season, in which we also saw a below par performance to get knocked out the fa cup at the first match. Ok some of the players are not to the same standard but their still doing ok. Add to this our ever growing injury list and the league table doesn't make bad reading. We just need a few more goals from the ever changing strike force and we will be fine! UTP

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: pilgrims in decent shape
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 06:33:25 PM »
I really think we will be there or thereabouts at the ned of the season. Probably be play-offs but it will be another good year !

DL

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 06:37:47 PM »
Fancy the play offs but only because this is a poor league compared to last season.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 10:12:09 PM »
Think you in the wrong forum pilgrim4life,this is BUFC NOT Plymouth Argyle :D

You will be shot down in flames for posting such a positive topic :D

pilgrim4life

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 01:52:54 AM »
i know, who would think of actually being positive about the team they "support". A young unknown centre half from a lower level who is doing well. I personally think we will be at least in the top half this season, which will be another solid step for the club. UTP