Author Topic: Kyron Stabana  (Read 9025 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Kyron Stabana
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 10:41:14 PM »
I think Kyron was poor first half ,  maybe nerves and adjusting to the pace .
Second half vast improvement and looked far better ,  another 90 mins on Tues night will help him progress .

Adam Murray settled in from the kick off and gave a mature performance .   

I think both will make a good contribution to the team .

You’ve got him on the brain 🧠 Pete 😀😀

I wasn't far out by my standards Dave ,  excitement of the last 20mins .

I think when our first went in it caused panic in their back line, we need to start how we finished. I think if CE didn’t know he’d got a tough job on his hands he sure did by half time. Just as an aside I noticed several people leaving when we were 2-0 down with 20 minutes left, bet they got a shock when they heard the final score.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 08:27:14 AM »
I think Kyron was poor first half ,  maybe nerves and adjusting to the pace .
Second half vast improvement and looked far better ,  another 90 mins on Tues night will help him progress .

Adam Murray settled in from the kick off and gave a mature performance .   

I think both will make a good contribution to the team .

You’ve got him on the brain 🧠 Pete 😀😀

I wasn't far out by my standards Dave ,  excitement of the last 20mins .

I think when our first went in it caused panic in their back line, we need to start how we finished. I think if CE didn’t know he’d got a tough job on his hands he sure did by half time. Just as an aside I noticed several people leaving when we were 2-0 down with 20 minutes left, bet they got a shock when they heard the final score.

To be honest I thought about leaving, but never have so I stayed, glad I did.
Was nice to we came back.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 11:08:13 AM »
Good Young ones wont stay .. difficult times .

I suspect there wasn't a single decent mobile central defender on the books  :'(
given that he fell out with Adam Murray, would Batch have been worth giving another go? until a few days ago, he was still registered to us.

He's signed for Grantham.
I knew that thanks, my point was, that he was still our registered player, that maybe keeping him would have plugged the gap that we clearly need filling, rather than allowing his departure.

He was poor, why would he be the answer 2nd time around, when he wasn't the 1st time?

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 01:37:33 PM »
Good Young ones wont stay .. difficult times .

I suspect there wasn't a single decent mobile central defender on the books  :'(
given that he fell out with Adam Murray, would Batch have been worth giving another go? until a few days ago, he was still registered to us.

He's signed for Grantham.
I knew that thanks, my point was, that he was still our registered player, that maybe keeping him would have plugged the gap that we clearly need filling, rather than allowing his departure.

He was poor, why would he be the answer 2nd time around, when he wasn't the 1st time?
I thought his heading and tackling were good enough, but I'd be the first to admit his lack of mobility and speed were an issue. Maybe in a better side, I'd share your opinion fully, but given the other players we have and had during Batch's time here, I thought he looked solid, albeit slow.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684