Author Topic: FAO Craig Singleton  (Read 4868 times)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
FAO Craig Singleton
« on: April 25, 2011, 02:18:15 PM »
Hi Craig

Just wondered which players got to drink the Champagne?
I've been looking in the programmes so far, and there was one mention of 'hot on the heels of Ed Kandi' but its not too clear as there were several bottles   :-\
I tried messaging Gus, but no reply so far.

Also, have HMV renewed their music sponsorship for next season yet?

Cheers

Ed

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FAO Craig Singleton
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »
Still got no idea who got to drink the Kandi Champers...how difficult can it be  ???

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 06:00:29 AM »
I know , it's a worry , personally not slept a wink since you first ask  :dan

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
Have you emailed the club? Rather than putting it on a unofficial rambling moanathon?
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Joe65

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 06:18:11 PM »
Can someone enlighten me what on earth this is all about?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »
I think Ed sponsored (or provided) the MotM champers a few times last season and not un naturally want to know who got it.

Give Craig a ring Monday Ed, he's a very accessible guy.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »
Well I was awaiting a pm from Chalker or Gus regarding the above, but so far nothing has arrived...too busy tweeting I suppose  :o

The original request for donations of bottles of champagne was put on here, so I can't see any reason not to keep bumping this up until I get an answer...there's bugger-all else going on at the moment.

CHAMPAGNE CHAMPAGNE CHAMPAGNE
« on: February 22, 2011, 12:18:15 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The club is looking for champagne donations for the Man of the Match presentation for each home game till the end of the season (and beyond).

Asda used to donate but are not forthcoming, Tesco said they don't have a budget for it.

In the meantime the club has been forking out, so Craig and I wondered if there are any business people out there who would like to take over.  We are also quite happy for individuals to donate the odd bottle as well.

There will be a mention in the programme 'Todays MOTM champage donated by....................) and also an acknowledgement at the presentation.

There are 9 home games left, so if any individual or business wish to get in touch then please PM me on here.

P.S.  It doesn't have to be over expensive but not CAVA please!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I donate a few bottles to try to help out in a small way and not once in the programme does it say 'Todays MOTM champagne donated by Ed Kandi'  :o

If they pissed it up the wall in the VP lounge I demand an investigation by the BUFC ethics committee  :dan

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »
Why should he respond on an UNOFFICIAL forum?

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 02:39:21 AM »
Well I was awaiting a pm from Chalker or Gus regarding the above, but so far nothing has arrived...too busy tweeting I suppose  :o

The original request for donations of bottles of champagne was put on here, so I can't see any reason not to keep bumping this up until I get an answer...there's bugger-all else going on at the moment.

CHAMPAGNE CHAMPAGNE CHAMPAGNE
« on: February 22, 2011, 12:18:15 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The club is looking for champagne donations for the Man of the Match presentation for each home game till the end of the season (and beyond).

Asda used to donate but are not forthcoming, Tesco said they don't have a budget for it.

In the meantime the club has been forking out, so Craig and I wondered if there are any business people out there who would like to take over.  We are also quite happy for individuals to donate the odd bottle as well.

There will be a mention in the programme 'Todays MOTM champage donated by....................) and also an acknowledgement at the presentation.

There are 9 home games left, so if any individual or business wish to get in touch then please PM me on here.

P.S.  It doesn't have to be over expensive but not CAVA please!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I donate a few bottles to try to help out in a small way and not once in the programme does it say 'Todays MOTM champagne donated by Ed Kandi'  :o

If they pissed it up the wall in the VP lounge I demand an investigation by the BUFC ethics committee  :dan

FFS who cares, just grow up, if they drink it they drink if they dont it goes under the cupboard maturing several years and therefore making a vintage champagne

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 06:41:28 AM »
Amen Shorty , we get it that you want us to know you donated but really don't care who drank them . If it's so important to you give the Club a ring rather than hoping on the off chance someone cares on here

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 02:26:54 PM »
Why should he respond on an UNOFFICIAL forum?

Why indeed?

But then again they (the club) are quick enough to use this UNOFFICIAL forum as a means of drumming up punters for OFFICIAL club events and theme nights in the Social club...........

Its a two way thing, the club really don't want to start taking the immense goodwill people have for the club for granted or the hand that feeds may bite.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »
Sorry, Ed, for not getting back to you as thought Craig was sorting it (and he thought I was).

I don't keep programmes but am very positive that your name was mentioned twice in programmes, and I think the third bottle was given at a re-arranged match where the programme was old with a new vover.

Craig mentioned you in his commercial notes.

If you don't keep yours then please let me know and I will pop down to the club and go through them, as Craig has taken his bucket and spade on his hols!