Author Topic: Bufc Steward at Townend!  (Read 10760 times)

TransitVan_

• View Profile
Bufc Steward at Townend!
« on: September 22, 2009, 11:03:46 PM »
Does anyone know why you not allowed to take any videos or pictures at the match anymore ???
Because i was filming the corner kick on my phone, and the steward came up to me and told me off and said that you are not allowed to take any pictures or videos :-\ Does anyone know why?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bufc Steward at Townend!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:07:37 PM »
Tell em bolloks.

Seenbetter

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 11:15:24 PM »
Quite right Bostonshire, unless he was taking pics of our young players for immoral purposes.

TransitVan_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 11:19:14 PM »
Nah  :D i was only takin a video of the corner kick thought we was going to get a goal  :-\

Seenbetter

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »
Thats alright then bostonfanDanny, but You should see a doctor about that optimism. ;D ;D

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 06:46:12 AM »
i saw that thought the steward was comin to me at first,   i think its just that new young steward wants to make himself look good so he has to tell that steward whos like 10 men to sort it out for him

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 07:18:09 AM »
i saw that thought the steward was comin to me at first,   i think its just that new young steward wants to make himself look good so he has to tell that steward whos like 10 men to sort it out for him

i thought that too

sounds like our stewards are becoming right a right jobsworth this season

freiston fan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 09:27:43 AM »
Just look at some of our stewards, you can understand why at times we get slaughtered verbally, no idea they would rather talk to their girlfreinds and each other and why do we need four stewards at the townend staring at the home fans, doesnt stack up a little like their IQ levels.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 09:33:59 AM »
the well known steward with the pony tail was watching me taking photos of him he never said a thing! ;D

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 12:34:02 PM »
Anyoneknow wich steward got finished.

Shodfried

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 07:14:04 PM »
Jand why do we need four stewards at the townend staring at the home fans, doesnt stack up a little like their IQ levels.

May I respectfully suggest that some of the language employed on the Townend last night would have seen people arrested if the same level of volume was emitted in the street?

'S@@t Ref, we've got another s@@t ref'
'Worst fcu@@@g ref we've ever seen'
'The referees a W@nker'

Remember BUFC do several promotions to try and tempt families and kids to the games, how many are going to come back when they hear 200 or so people screaming that at the top of their lungs?

The support off there last night was exceptional, no ground could have generated a better atmosphere with barely 1000 in attendance but the self appointed leaders would do well to consider what they shout and who is in close proximity, The Chestnuts want to portray us as a community club.......I wouldn't want to be part of any community where such language is bellowed out in front of impressionable kids.

And before anyone starts, yes, I've been as bad as anyone in my day but times move on for some.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »
TBH i dont think we are really that bad compared to some other clubs.

And anyway bad language is always gonna be around at football matches so nobody should be taking their kids there if theyre too young.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 07:19:03 PM »
Jand why do we need four stewards at the townend staring at the home fans, doesnt stack up a little like their IQ levels.

May I respectfully suggest that some of the language employed on the Townend last night would have seen people arrested if the same level of volume was emitted in the street?

'S@@t Ref, we've got another s@@t ref'
'Worst fcu@@@g ref we've ever seen'
'The referees a W@nker'

Remember BUFC do several promotions to try and tempt families and kids to the games, how many are going to come back when they hear 200 or so people screaming that at the top of their lungs?

The support off there last night was exceptional, no ground could have generated a better atmosphere with barely 1000 in attendance but the self appointed leaders would do well to consider what they shout and who is in close proximity, The Chestnuts want to portray us as a community club.......I wouldn't want to be part of any community where such language is bellowed out in front of impressionable kids.

And before anyone starts, yes, I've been as bad as anyone in my day but times move on for some.
the people saying it now are obviously in there day just as you had yours

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »
some of the players should have been arrested last night aswell!

TransitVan_

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »
I agree with BostonGoals it is a football match and you are not going to shout referee you are rubbish or some shit like that and if you dont like the language or something go Fantasy island stand because people from Townend get behind the team does fantasy island stand or the spayne rd( chestnut homes stand) no i dont think so!