Author Topic: Gains v Droylsden  (Read 9683 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Gains v Droylsden
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 08:39:44 PM »
I know one club who won't be attending at wrexham saturday...guess who truffleshuffle?

What a great chairman we have.

Your club anthem should be 'please release me let me go'...very apt don't you think.

Another reason why 'Care in the Community' doesn't work.

Lol I vote n40 to be Boston United spokesman on the trinity forum

I was until the bunch of Steve Evans' banned me for some inflammatory comments after their play off defeat last season.

;D ;D

whydidyousaythat?

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »
You're wasted on this forum noughtyforties,you should be on stage with your wit and satorial excellence...after all anyone who thinks they are funny as clearly you think you are,should give it a go,

Get yourself a manager...GD should be available soon,in fact why don't you become a double act...who knows you could become the little and large of boston....always good for a laugh but very predictable.

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 09:32:13 PM »
You're wasted on this forum noughtyforties,you should be on stage with your wit and satorial excellence...after all anyone who thinks they are funny as clearly you think you are,should give it a go,

Get yourself a manager...GD should be available soon,in fact why don't you become a double act...who knows you could become the little and large of boston....always good for a laugh but very predictable.
'Sartorial excellence'....that means N40's a 'snappy dresser!' You sure that's correct!  :o ;)

whydidyousaythat?

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 09:47:39 PM »

'Sartorial excellence'....that means N40's a 'snappy dresser!' You sure that's correct!  :o ;)

Why..is it bothering you?...do keep up.

argieh

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2013, 10:01:39 PM »

Why..is it bothering you?...do keep up.
Was actually tongue-in-cheek and not a personal insult!  ???

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2013, 10:26:08 PM »
You're wasted on this forum noughtyforties,you should be on stage with your wit and satorial excellence...

Similar use, or misuse, of the english language to that of the Gainsborough manager  :o  :dan

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2013, 11:38:01 PM »
What the hell is this talk of an insignificant club of no relevance to us? Please refrain from this until they've managed to beat us at The Northolme. What with their chairman being one that's doing a good job n that.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 11:58:04 AM »
Exactly LCB  8)
No point in further communication with whydidyousaythat? until he changes his name to whydidisaythatwhenidon'tknowwhatitmeans?  :dan

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 12:08:51 PM »
Exactly LCB  8)
No point in further communication with whydidyousaythat? until he changes his name to whydidisaythatwhenidon'tknowwhatitmeans?  :dan

You'll have to wait till lunctime or till school finishes for a reply.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

whydidyousaythat?

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 01:06:40 PM »
Exactly LCB  8)

You'll have to wait till lunctime or till school finishes for a reply.

Boo hoo...I'm so hurt you're all ganging up on me :'(

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 01:10:50 PM »
Hurry up the bell will be going in a minute.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

whydidyousaythat?

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 01:15:04 PM »
Hurry up the bell will be going in a minute.

Let me know when to laugh tash...come on can't you be more original than that...very poor ::)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 03:52:39 PM »
Don't let them see you on that device or they may confiscate it  :dan.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR