Author Topic: unhappy christmas  (Read 7392 times)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
Re: unhappy christmas
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 08:14:13 PM »
 ;) Merry Christmas Lord Lucan, long time no see! Let's catch up soon  :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 08:15:46 PM by myleftfoot »
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 07:57:03 AM »
Ho!Ho!Ho! a merry moaning christmas to you all.  lets hope David Scrooge Newton goes out and spends loads of money saving this wonderful football club of ours.

Oh dear, i keep forgetting, he already has. Oh, and enhanced our once soiled reputation and continues to build for the future, while operating within the means of the club. OK! so what we have one average season in three.

David believes in this club and its managers, now is the time to support the team and get behind the managers.

So i suggest that you all raise your glasses and that means all of you who are either Dopey ,Grumpy or Happy and wish our football team a great festive football programme and a much improved New Year.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 10:04:23 AM »
Ho!Ho!Ho! a merry moaning christmas to you all.  lets hope David Scrooge Newton goes out and spends loads of money saving this wonderful football club of ours.

Oh dear, i keep forgetting, he already has. Oh, and enhanced our once soiled reputation and continues to build for the future, while operating within the means of the club. OK! so what we have one average season in three.

David believes in this club and its managers, now is the time to support the team and get behind the managers.

So i suggest that you all raise your glasses and that means all of you who are either Dopey ,Grumpy or Happy and wish our football team a great festive football programme and a much improved New Year.

Message to Cookie
please copy the above and hand out at the game.

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 10:31:15 AM »

Well said  Old yellow it seems a few on here take the easy option and have all the answers but no real time solutions this is not a computer game its real life dealing with real people.So as Old Yellow says  we should all raise our glasses and that means all of you who are either Dopey ,Grumpy or Happy and wish our football team a great festive football programme and a much improved New Year.
So that a cheers from me Lord Lucan  to David & Neil,  the managers  Craig, John,Moreen, the Busa people and every one who works tirelessly behind the scenes for all they have done for this now great and more respected club of ours,(oh and the fitness coach) (ha ha ha couldn't resist that one) that's me back into hiding before the snipers get me on here, cheers again from a labled happy clapper,
(Shergar put that plastic tube down I have a specific job to do with that later)  :xmashat :santa :rudolph :dan
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011, 12:05:03 PM »
Merry Xmas Lord Lucan :xmashat!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 12:58:24 PM »
Money or no money, Playing well or not, Cheap option or not what matters is this.

Last 6 League

Lost 4
Drawn 1
Won 1

14 points dropped in the last 6 games.

I dont expect much out of this season but even on a lower budget we should be expecting a min of 50 % of points.

Im not saying change the managment but its time for DN to maybe have a quick word in there ear and say its time to pick it up a bit. From what we are told we have a lot of non contract players so maybe this should be looked at as a tool to change things a bit.

If your expecting 50% of the points thats promotion form, we're not likely to get that, even at the start of the season i though we'd be mid table and possibly pushing for the playoffs

No where near. 63 points this would be.

8th-last year
6th year before
8th in 2008 to 2009.

So IMO for a reduced budget 50% would be okay.

If all teams collect the same ratio of points for the rest of the season 50% would give us a 9th place finish. our form over the past 6 games currently as us dropping down to 17th come may.