Author Topic: hands up..........  (Read 20664 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: hands up..........
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »
I Hate Man U. But i know wich side the fence im home. Happy or not for there fans and players but there short sighted in realising that there chassing a dream with a man and money that will one day be gone. and some body is gonna want that cash back just like they did here. My only fear for crawley is the amount of money that as been lent to the club is far more than what was lent here. he nearlly put us out of buisness, with crawley it will kill em the day it happens

YellowHills

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »
What actually happened with Evans and Nathan Abbey? I'm writing an article for Soccer Portal on why Crawley aren't what they're cracked up to be, would like a bit more detail on the whole thing. I know they fell out but what for?

Mmmmmmm.........! be careful.  8)

Tell me about it, I could rant and rant for days about the fat Scottish bar steward

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 08:16:13 PM »
Fortunately or unfortunately whichever way you look at this it will be a massive pay day for crawley

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 09:07:55 PM »
Well the hand of fate dealt that Jamie and Stevie got Man City + Villa and Man United, though the fact they have nothing to do with our club and that we are still solvent (by a gnat's whisker), is equivalent of winning the lottery to Boston United.(Thanks to David and Neil).
  Chris Coleman (big mates of ex Swansea team Raynes)and Chris Hughton kindly let the nation know how well Crawley are respected amongst the football community. "Please do not warm up in the goalmouths" is a hard sign to follow for Paul, Steve and his team. And why should they follow instructions cos they are the Man City of Non-League!
   Matt Tubbs and Michel Kuipers are great players but to think they lower themselves to get "Steve Evans timewasting bookings " (Trademarked and with a copyright at that) suggests they are listening to their manager too much. Watching Cook and McAllister wrestle for the ball over a penalty reminded me of the dark days. In fact Notts County away summed it up, we had hardly any players left on the pitch but we won, and thats all that counts!
     I hope League Two goes better for Crawley than it did us.
    PS
          I wonder if Alex will have to hear how Mr Evan's father was a Govan Welder and they actually have lots in common.
    PPS  Excuse me,  I just need to go to the toilet and vomit. :'(

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 09:13:47 PM »
Fortunately or unfortunately whichever way you look at this it will be a massive pay day for crawley

A Huge pay day. Just unfortunatley part of the fun of them FA Cup days for lower teams is the fact that one game sorts the books out and gives possibly 2 to 3 season of survival,
With crawleys staggering wage bill supposingly matching some in the middle of league one its one part of the joy crawley fans will not enjoy. Be spent by june

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 04:24:03 PM »
Remember Pilgrims away at Posh in our League days ?   I am sure Darren will tell his dad about his encounter with the frothing Evans after the match .

Seenbetter

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »
I am not avindictive person and like everyone else who supports Boston will not ( ;D ) get any satisfaction from seeing Evans ridiculed on tv and in front of thousands of Manchester United fans, but any chance we could persuade fcunited7 to try and get 30/40/50 thousand mates of his to organise an anti Evans chant that would draw attention to his dishonourable character. I am too polite to suggest appropriate expletives. What an opportunity that I fear will be missed.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »
What about something to do with Nathan Abbey aswell?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 05:36:15 PM »
If there is a God he's taking the piss at the moment.......how can he take someone as good and decent as my Lisa so young and then reward a fecking cunt like Evans who's not a decent bone in his body with a game like that?

Bitter and twisted?

Oh yes, very much so.........

Bartmac

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 06:28:32 PM »
Obviously he was short of an Angel, and will let the Devil take his own.  FF will get his due comeuppance one day, and I, for one, hope it is very soon.

Pride of Bostonshire

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 07:49:50 PM »
Would love to play them the day they go bankrupt.

Hopefully then he'll leave that club to rebuild like we did and never darken the door of football again. *wishful thinking*

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 08:14:52 PM »
There will always be chairmen stupid enough to be caught hook,line and sinker to McFrauds bait, when the inevitable happens to Crawley, he will probably walk into another club and do the exact same thing. :(

Does anyone else wonder how much of the money Crawley will get from this clash will actually go into McFrauds bank account?

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
Sadly,Deeping Pilgrim is right.If,or rather when it goes t*ts up at Crawley,there will be some chairman somewhere willing to take the risk.As someone else has already alluded too,the F.A. must take their share of the blame,the fraud should never have been allowed back into football in the first place.This whole publicity band wagon is making me sick.I could say more but it's difficult to type with clenched fists.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 09:55:42 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think Stevie Boy must have got one of his tame apologists to write this.......shameful stuff from Steven Howard and The Sun.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 10:18:59 PM »
On Saturday on the FA Cup show on ITV he was asked who he wanted, his answer? Alex Ferguson!! That sums up the arrogant, self centred pr*ck for me, it's Crawley v Man Utd not Evans v Fergie.

I'm one that's said let's forget him but this takes the biscuit, I'm sure karma will happen some time but it's taking a bloody long time coming. Still it'll be sweet when he does fall...